Ford Quality control strikes again!

OP
OP

oustaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully 2016 Mustang
People steal stuff (and do other silly things) and get fired from their jobs all the time, the seats are a lot of money.
I agree but I am still blaming Ford for this, I highly doubt anyone swapped the seats
Sponsored

CJ4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base 6MT
It sounds like you're just blaming Ford to blame Ford.

Honestly, there's way too much missing information to make that leap. If it was a Ford error, then that certainly was laughable. With what you have though, I'd have to think you've jumped to conclusions a bit.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Lucky guy probably ordered base ecoboost, ended up with premium radio...Too bad he totalled it!

https://www.iaai.com/Vehicles/Vehic...&itemID=19415186&RowNumber=34&loadRecent=True
Very strange ... here is the window sticker for this wrecked car (used VIN on salvage link above). Sticker says it has leather Recaros, but the photos show cloth. Maybe someone at the wrecking yard did a swap-out on the seats for someone already. :shrug:

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8TH4F5310904

Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' fusion 14 explorer sport
Wasn't there an entire thread at one time about people swapping leather and cloth seats? There were a lot of people who wanted cloth with the premium and vice versa.

50hhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Here in kc if you work at ford you can get any features you want at the local ford dealer. They handle everybody that works at the claycomo truck plant and those guys get all kinds of special stuff and don't have to follow any package options.

FiveLiterDreamer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The dealer may have swapped out the interior it looks like it is cloth especially the pic of the rear seats. The photo quality is not very good either though so it really is a toss up I highly doubt the vehicle left the factory like this.

Katastrophe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic Sedan EX, 2014 Honda VFR800F
I've seen people swap out front seats...but the rear seats, too? Is that a thing? Odd car...

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I mean you gotta have matching seats! Leather front and back seats!
Sponsored