AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Hopefully I do notice the difference since I'm a base 300A car,
That is really who will benefit, a base car with no drive modes, since that would be like driving around in "Normal" mode which should really only be done to bring the car up to operating temps. Should give you better shifting and a tiny bump in power.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Benny's the best! Good luck and enjoy.
Thank you! Hopefully my car has decent fitment.
That is really who will benefit, a base car with no drive modes, since that would be like driving around in "Normal" mode which should really only be done to bring the car up to operating temps. Should give you better shifting and a tiny bump in power.
Yeah, you really have to get far into the pedal to get a response. Feels pretty lazy unless you're really getting on it. This should help a lot with that. I thought about going aftermarket with the tune, but I like that this is relatively conservative. Plus, with the way Utah emissions is going, the CARB legal sticker may come in handy. They will already fail you for things like modified catalyst (or none) or catch cans now.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic

Sponsored

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Wow UT emissions fails you for a catch can? 🤯
Yeah, they're going full on California now 😂 the state passed a law last year that requires inspection stations to take photographs of the catalytic converters and any obvious emissions related modifications. For what purpose, I'm not sure.

Dans18GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Yeah, they're going full on California now 😂 the state passed a law last year that requires inspection stations to take photographs of the catalytic converters and any obvious emissions related modifications. For what purpose, I'm not sure.
I feel sorry for the people in any state that follows California's lead.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I feel sorry for the people in any state that follows California's lead.
I kind of get it, the topography here lends itself to capturing pollution. With that said, the day I get failed for being "too loud" or they start restricting gun laws, I'm out xD

Dans18GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Would it be a bad idea to install the tune without the throttle body?

I just purchased the procal 4 w/ a tune. Currently have a Roush CAI. I'm debating whether or not to get the 87MM throttle body (and adapter) as well.
Yes. The tune (every tune in fact) is for a specific throttle body.

Where did you buy the procal without the throttle body? The procal is VIN locked when purchased from Ford Performance

MurphGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Murph
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Yes. The tune (every tune in fact) is for a specific throttle body.

Where did you buy the procal without the throttle body? The procal is VIN locked when purchased from Ford Performance
Appreciate the reply. I ordered it from leveritt ford originally, but I think I'm going to return it, and just go with a custom tune, after hearing your reply

Sponsored

stannypack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I might be an idiot but why hasn't anybody made something that reroutes your AC or cools the air from the outside going into the CAI lol. Like mini intercooler :crazy:

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I might be an idiot but why hasn't anybody made something that reroutes your AC or cools the air from the outside going into the CAI lol. Like mini intercooler :crazy:
That exists, its called the killerchiller but I believe it was something boosted guys used to cool intake charge temps.

Lbj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT. A10 auto
I was Thinking what mas air Flow sensor comes with the performan cecalibration pack
Or do you use the stock one

CUL8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT vert. PP1, 401A, AE, 6spd, ESS G2/G3
I was Thinking what mas air Flow sensor comes with the performan cecalibration pack
You use the stock one :)

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
You use the stock one :)
The kit comes with a new MAF pre-installed on the intake tube. You plug in the OEM wire harness to the new MAF.
Sponsored