Ford Flood ESP

1hotboss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
none
Hi I just purchased a new Mustang and was wondering if I can transfer the Ford Flood ESP I had on my old mustang to my new mustang.....Thanks
Sponsored

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80
I don't have any experience with taking a warranty from one car and transferring it to another. I don't know if you can do it or not. I'd call the dealership you bought the warranty from and ask them. If you can't, just request a cancellation, use the money returned to offset the cost of the warranty on your new car.

I purchased a Premium Care warranty and after two years from new, I sold the car. I called the dealership that I purchased it from and requested a cancellation. The dealership did a prorate calculation and was quoted my refund. I can't remember how much I got back, but I was happy to get money back. I had to send in an odometer statement and cancellation request and got the money in a few weeks. Good luck.

https://www.lombardfordwarrantys.com/delving-deeper/contract-cancellation.cfm

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Hi I just purchased a new Mustang and was wondering if I can transfer the Ford Flood ESP I had on my old mustang to my new mustang.....Thanks
No. As @Slopoke said, what you do is contact the place you bought the ESP from to cancel it. They will give you a prorated refund and you can buy one for your new car.
Sponsored