Sponsored

Questions for folks who purchased extended warranty from Flood Ford ESP

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
Hey folks,

I purchased ESP from Floodfordesp.com last August. I found the site through folks posting here.

I made the purchase in August of last year and I never did get any documentation/emails from flood ford. I figured that the ESP is attached to my VIN (my old Nissan was like that, I purchased online and when I went to dealer, the service writer said that he can see it listed when he searched my VIN).

I figured the same for my Ford ESP. I recently dropped my car off at a body shop, and after reading a post of someone keeping track of their mileage through their my ford app, I decided to do the same. I then went to the warranty section of my car and it does not list any extended warranties.

So my question for folks who did purchase ESP's from Floodfordesp.com, did you folks get a confirmation and/or documentation that says you have the ESP?
Sponsored

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Whatever name you have on your fordpass app has to match the name you used for the ESP. MY ESP had my wifes name so once i went into the fordpass app and changed my info to her name it showed up.

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer
I also kept my receipt email from Floor Ford just in case : )

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Hey folks,

I purchased ESP from Floodfordesp.com last August. I found the site through folks posting here.

I made the purchase in August of last year and I never did get any documentation/emails from flood ford. I figured that the ESP is attached to my VIN (my old Nissan was like that, I purchased online and when I went to dealer, the service writer said that he can see it listed when he searched my VIN).

I figured the same for my Ford ESP. I recently dropped my car off at a body shop, and after reading a post of someone keeping track of their mileage through their my ford app, I decided to do the same. I then went to the warranty section of my car and it does not list any extended warranties.

So my question for folks who did purchase ESP's from Floodfordesp.com, did you folks get a confirmation and/or documentation that says you have the ESP?
I received an email from flood shortly after I paid the invoice. It also shows up in ford pass as extended warranty. You should contact Flood or check your spam or junk email folder. Maybe their confirmation is there

OP
OP
pyrophilus

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
I received an email from flood shortly after I paid the invoice. It also shows up in ford pass as extended warranty. You should contact Flood or check your spam or junk email folder. Maybe their confirmation is there
Thank you for the idea!

I just checked my spam folder and thank God I see an email from Flood Ford that says, " Ford Protect Order is Complete"

I used the link to download a copy of my contract and my invoice.

It looks like if the name between the ESP and my ford app does not match EXACTLY, it will not show.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Sponsored