Sponsored

Flood Ford ESP

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
Many may know about using Flood ford ESP to purchase there esp warranty for their new car. I was planning on doing this but when at the dealer so I need the paperwork the finance manager convinced me otherwise. he showed me his pricing from Ford for the warranty and it would seem flood Ford ESP was much lower then his pricing in his binder. This did concern me so I ended up buying the warranty from the dealer 450 dollars over his cost. so has anyone used flood Ford and what was their experience? Have you used their warranty for any reason, to include things like the first day rental? My wife is looking at the Ford Edge and I and doing some research so I am prepared this time when it comes to purchasing a flood Ford ESP warranty.
Sponsored

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry
Many may know about using Flood ford ESP to purchase there esp warranty for their new car. I was planning on doing this but when at the dealer so I need the paperwork the finance manager convinced me otherwise. he showed me his pricing from Ford for the warranty and it would seem flood Ford ESP was much lower then his pricing in his binder. This did concern me so I ended up buying the warranty from the dealer 450 dollars over his cost. so has anyone used flood Ford and what was their experience? Have you used their warranty for any reason, to include things like the first day rental? My wife is looking at the Ford Edge and I and doing some research so I am prepared this time when it comes to purchasing a flood Ford ESP warranty.
Call the Flood Ford people to see if you can buy their plan after cancelling yours if you want to try to save some money. You have 30 days to receive a full refund for your Ford ESP. There's a processing charge of $50-$75 dollars for cancellation depending on the state you live in as written in your terms and conditions.

OP
OP
Jeepwx03

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the advice, but I'm looking for feed back on the flood ford plan as the price seemed lower than what my dealers cost was. I'm not worried about saving the money on what I already purchased, more concerned with what to do with my wife's edge and the authenticity of the flood ford plan

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I have not used them personally but there are reviews all over the Internet their ESP's are legitimate. They apparently sell each ESP $65 over cost.

Many, many people have said within a few hours of buying their ESP from Flood Ford their ESP has been entered into the Ford national system and it reflects exactly what they bought.

My parents bought one from Flood for my mom's Lincoln 3 months ago.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Flood is local to me I have bought a car from them and the ESP on my diesel superduty I haven't had to use it yet tho.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeepwx03

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thoughts on why my dealers "cost" sheet for the ESP was more expensive?

IvanCRF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.On'ry

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Thoughts on why my dealers "cost" sheet for the ESP was more expensive?
No idea. I showed my dealer the cost of the Flood ESP pricing and they matched it, no issues. Price difference was about $700.

Maybe the guy was not being 100% honest with you:shrug:?

OP
OP
Jeepwx03

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No idea. I showed my dealer the cost of the Flood ESP pricing and they matched it, no issues. Price difference was about $700.

Maybe the guy was not being 100% honest with you:shrug:?
I'm starting to think you're right

OP
OP
Jeepwx03

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was only a couple hundred dollars more. And I'm in the middle of negotiating a price on my wifes edge. so I am thinking I won't do anything about changing the warranty for the Mustang but I think I will go with flood Ford for her warranty

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
It was only a couple hundred dollars more. And I'm in the middle of negotiating a price on my wifes edge. so I am thinking I won't do anything about changing the warranty for the Mustang but I think I will go with flood Ford for her warranty
Good choice.

spdracer50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP

I purchased my esp from Flood Ford and I have already used it several times and there's no difference. Some dealers just want to charge more to make more money from you. In fact, I called Ford before I purchased it and they told it's all the same warranty regardless of what dealership you use. Save yourself some money and use Flood Ford.

Also, make sure you get the rental car coverage. It's worth it's weight in gold if something goes wrong.
Sponsored