Sponsored

For those looking for HP wheels....

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Levittown has the complete set for $1,000!
Keep in mind, these are not the forged aluminum wheels found on the oem handling package.
These are cast alum wheels. But for a winter set or extra set of street wheels these might work for some of you guys.

HP cast wheels

I just confirmed with benny @ levittown that the price is accurate on this set
You can message him for more info if you need it @LevittownFordParts
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
That’s a damn good deal! Thanks for posting!

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Ah, I missed you made a topic. As I mentioned in the other thread, are they really forged? Ford says they are cast aluminum in their infographic.

OP
OP
Atlas1

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah, I missed you made a topic. As I mentioned in the other thread, are they really forged? Ford says they are cast aluminum in their infographic.
I replied to your post in the other thread :)

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Something doesn't jive that they would make oem and these differently...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Atlas1

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something doesn't jive that they would make oem and these differently...
The reason I think they are different is the price and availability doesn’t jive.
I have a hard time believing that Levittown ford who has arguably the best prices around for parts has the full set for $1000 but each wheel individually is $800. Also, think about the shortages we’re dealing with now. Guys on here keep getting their HP cars delayed and even some orders cancelled. Hard to believe that ford is blowing out sets of HP wheels right now for 70% off if they are in fact the exact same wheel

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe they have too many in stock 😁
If you check price of PP2 oem wheels and FP version (which has bit darker colour), the cost is half as well. Yet one is not stronger than the other.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
The reason I think they are different is the price and availability doesn’t jive.
I have a hard time believing that Levittown ford who has arguably the best prices around for parts has the full set for $1000 but each wheel individually is $800. Also, think about the shortages we’re dealing with now. Guys on here keep getting their HP cars delayed and even some orders cancelled. Hard to believe that ford is blowing out sets of HP wheels right now for 70% off if they are in fact the exact same wheel
Might have been cheaper for Ford to order x number of sets, than order have made a limited number of sets.
They might also have planned on building more cars than they now know will happen.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I highly doubt the wheels are the reason why the HP cars are delayed but perhaps other pertinent parts, like chips, are more like it. Also, it would inefficient move to have TWO different casts in china to dish out two different wheel sets. Ordering through Ford is always more inflated than getting it elsewhere (e.g., $800 vs. $250 now). I'm just speculating, maybe they are different.

Sponsored

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Just placed an order for them.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
OP
OP
Atlas1

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I highly doubt the wheels are the reason why the HP cars are delayed but perhaps other pertinent parts, like chips, are more like it. Also, it would inefficient move to have TWO different casts in china to dish out two different wheel sets. Ordering through Ford is always more inflated than getting it elsewhere (e.g., $800 vs. $250 now). I'm just speculating, maybe they are different.
the prices I was quoting were not ford msrp but through one specific vendor. If the wheel was $800 from Ford but $250 through Levittown ok I could buy that. But their discounted price for a single wheel is $800 and $1000 for the set. Doesn’t make much sense.

Just placed an order for them.
Sweet! Post up when they arrive please!

Agreed, only they have
MADE-IN-USA.png
on it on FP web.
Makes me want to buy them even more!

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
It’s done deal went though no issues the wait in see begins. I have a new set of cup 2’s to use so I have the tires already.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Wonder how they’ll look on my PP2? I guess we’ll see.
Sponsored