John McD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTH replica
Vehicle Showcase
Do the US delivered Bullitts have foot well lighting, they are a delete on the RHD Bullitts in Australia. The 2018 Mustang GT's have them as standard.
Sponsored

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
Yup, mine are set to good old green but can be set to multiple colors here in the US at least.

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
Do the US delivered Bullitts have foot well lighting, they are a delete on the RHD Bullitts in Australia. The 2018 Mustang GT's have them as standard.
That's pretty lame that you got robbed of the ambient footwell lights. I think they add a lot of character to the interior at night.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
That's pretty lame that you got robbed of the ambient footwell lights. I think they add a lot of character to the interior at night.
I honestly didnt even notice them for weeks at first. Kinda pointless to me.

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
I never turn my on. They look too "ricer".

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Thereā€™s many ā€˜deletesā€™ for different international markets many much more important so donā€™t worry Iā€™m sure Steve McQueen managed just fine without...

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Drove mine in the dark last night for the first time in a while, and while I don't mind them, mine are way too bright. I assume that can be adjusted. Will have to look into.

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
Drove mine in the dark last night for the first time in a while, and while I don't mind them, mine are way too bright. I assume that can be adjusted. Will have to look into.
Yes, you can dim the ambient lights. I have mine on low. One thing I have noticed is that when I set the ambient lights to anything other than blue, it doesn't stay the next time I start the car. Always back to blue...

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Yes, you can dim the ambient lights. I have mine on low. One thing I have noticed is that when I set the ambient lights to anything other than blue, it doesn't stay the next time I start the car. Always back to blue...
Mine are set to green and stay green. There must a stem you are missing in setting them, like a "save". I set my 9 months ago, and don't remember....

Sponsored

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
The Australian Bullits are meant to have foot well lighting as standard - my Bullitt has them and they are set to green.
There have been some cars sold which didnt and the dealers should be fixing them under warranty.

there is a FB page for bullitt owners in Australia - a couple of the member have said they dont have the lights - but most of us have them

squirkyboots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
The Australian Bullits are meant to have foot well lighting as standard - my Bullitt has them and they are set to green.
There have been some cars sold which didnt and the dealers should be fixing them under warranty.

there is a FB page for bullitt owners in Australia - a couple of the member have said they dont have the lights - but most of us have them
Im trying to find out for my Dad if his is meant to have the footwell lights or not- he was told by his local dealer that it was not meant to- but I cant find any solid answer on it. Nor can I find any photos of the RHD Bullitt with the ambient lights on. Seems ridiculous that theyd remove them from just the Bullitt, considering every other RHD Mustang seems to have them.

Does anyone have any experience with getting these fixed after purchase?
Sponsored

Last edited: