Sponsored

Rtr grille lights on Bullitt?

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
IMO, you have to do both grilles or nothing, and the bottom one would be a deal-breaker for me. I like that the top is more open than stock, and easier to clean/wash, but not sure about those lights. It's certainly different, but not in a bad way. I don't like that the plastic looks gray, rather than black, which is painfully obvious on the lower one. I also question quality and fit, but unless you order it, can't really know until you get it, and that's a big gamble at almost 800 bucks. You'd have a truly unique Bullitt; that's for sure :D.

OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
I don’t think you can remove the lower grille on the bullitt because it interferes with the adaptive cruise control so if I did do it I would most likely paint the grille gloss black so that it matches the lower grille before hand.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I don’t think you can remove the lower grille on the bullitt because it interferes with the adaptive cruise control so if I did do it I would most likely paint the grille gloss black so that it matches the lower grille before hand.
I don't even get the point of that lower grill the lines on it and the upper grill don't match up it looks like they were almost made separately but just put in one package.

OP
OP
AnthonyA1234

AnthonyA1234

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 1992 Mustang GT
Is the chrome trim around the stock grillE apart of the grille or separate. I’m not gonna get the rtr grille of it means I’m gonna lose that chrome trim.

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Absolutely awful!!!
The thing about the Bullitt appearance is that "less is more"

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I don’t think you can remove the lower grille on the bullitt because it interferes with the adaptive cruise control
No such thing in US cars :). At any rate, the problem with leaving the lower grille is it'd clash with the aftermarket one, due to hexagons vs circles, and one gloss and the other one not. That's why I said it'd have to be the pair, but the lower one looks like crap. So for me, the whole thing would be a no-go, even if free.

As far as the chrome grille surround, I can't tell if it's part of the grille or not. They're 2 separate pieces for sure, but hard to tell if it's an integral part of the grille assembly or not. If parts websites have photos, you could tell right away. Good question.

o-man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Is the chrome trim around the stock grillE apart of the grille or separate. I’m not gonna get the rtr grille of it means I’m gonna lose that chrome trim.
From a post in one of the sponsor posts, its part of the grill

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Don’t like them on gt’s would hate on a Bullitt.
Side note I have heard people complain about the lights going out frequently

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
gah.gif

Ronin47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG BULLITT K4675 2020 INFINITI Q50 RS 400
I thought about it when I got my Bullitt. It didn’t make sense then and doesn’t make sense now. I did see it on a EcoBoom and it looked ricey.
Sponsored