Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Come on, try it on track mode - everyone is waiting upon you ... :like:

WD :like:
Confirmed, my '19 PP1 does NOT have this NLS feature. Tried every mode and nodda. I will accept reimbursement for tires, clutch, and other driveline components at my go fund me page once it's set up.
Sponsored

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Confirmed, my '19 PP1 does NOT have this NLS feature. Tried every mode and nodda. I will accept reimbursement for tires, clutch, and other driveline components at my go fund me page once it's set up.
Ai, that was a bit disappointing, but do let us know when the page is up.
Also hope there were not too many people looking during your trials.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Ai, that was a bit disappointing, but do let us know when the page is up.
Also hope there were not too many people looking during your trials.
Nope, Mexico borders do move but they all have secluded discrete locations. Even if someone comes investigating the racket, all they'll see is some badass car going nice and easy down the road. Timing is everything though, sometimes you just get caught.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Its more commonly known as a "no lift shift" (never heard it called flat shifting). The Ford Powerpack Tunes add it as well. I have it on my '16 GT/PP with PowerPack 2. Its alot of fun when you just mash the go petal and row the gears.
Any idea about a Ford PowerPack Tune for the Mach 1?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Any idea about a Ford PowerPack Tune for the Mach 1?
the car hasn't even been out a month! You have to let the fish swim around with the hook in their mouths for a little while at least before you set it! The PowerPack IS the Mach1 and previously the Bullitt.

Sponsored

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
the car hasn't even been out a month! You have to let the fish swim around with the hook in their mouths for a little while at least before you set it! The PowerPack IS the Mach1 and previously the Bullitt.

I could swear I read about it briefly somewhere.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Damn, it would have been a nice thing to have :frown:

Appreciate all your little experiments to find out though ! I am sure you managed to have just a little fun in the process ... :wink:

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Damn, it would have been a nice thing to have :frown:

Appreciate all your little experiments to find out though ! I am sure you managed to have just a little fun in the process ... :wink:

I think he should purchase the FP tune and then continue his experiment.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I think he should purchase the FP tune and then continue his experiment.
It's on the list but other mods are first. It's a slow burn and only purchase something when I notice myself scratching at my neck. And yes @WD Pro I did have some fun. The 2-3 shift in track was best getting a little sideways. This is the last season on these tires anyway, the S (Conti DWS) in the tread is about gone so only good from dry and wet but not snow anymore. Legit snow tire were always part of the plan.

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
It's on the list but other mods are first. It's a slow burn and only purchase something when I notice myself scratching at my neck. And yes @WD Pro I did have some fun. The 2-3 shift in track was best getting a little sideways. This is the last season on these tires anyway, the S (Conti DWS) in the tread is about gone so only good from dry and wet but not snow anymore. Legit snow tire were always part of the plan.
Hopefully it works better with regards to the NLS than the tune for 2015-2017. There's a post on trackmustang that makes it sound horrible:
https://trackmustangsonline.com/threads/anyone-got-a-source-for-ford-oem-tune-files.16077/

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Here is a question. is the NLS due to transmission programming or just the ECU?

In theory a Bullitt owner could just swap in a Mach1 ECU and have NLS if that is the case.
After my testing, not sure it would be worth the cost to get it if you don't already. I guess it could save some clutch but it's not like I'm NLSing everywhere I go. Mostly it's a strong 1-2 or 2-3 or 1-2-3 pull and then done and back from Mexico. I guess it's the difference between a DD and track weapon.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
After my testing, not sure it would be worth the cost to get it if you don't already. I guess it could save some clutch but it's not like I'm NLSing everywhere I go. Mostly it's a strong 1-2 or 2-3 or 1-2-3 pull and then done and back from Mexico. I guess it's the difference between a DD and track weapon.
Oh probably not worth it for sure, though it will be interesting to see Mach1/Bullitt dynos over lapped. I'd be interested in seeing if Ford tweaked the powerband at all, specifically in the low end. Depending on the price of a Mach1 ECU from a wrecked car on Eaby, Bullitt guys looking to stay OEM while picking up a small bit of power and gain NLS may want to do the swap instead of a tune.
Sponsored