BkissingK23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt premium convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Called and talked to a great guy at clinched flares and they had 1 left. I picked it up, shipping out today. He said they have a new bracket now to help with relocating that antennae piece also.
Sponsored

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
The black on black mustang with this cover looks way better then the red lipstick Torpedo .Does not stand out to much.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
The 60s Thunderbird's were dressed out with aka tonneau covers.

Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 11.46.00 PM.png

Agree that is a very nice must have upgrade for a rag top. Takes it to the next level, of the destination of a sports car.

For sure have it painted, shop around that would not be very difficult to paint . Any painter can put a good finish of that piece "any painter" . Even the chain paint shops that run TV ads can knock that out.

Learn what a collision pack is. Trade name color correct small quantities of paint, manufacture specific colors.

Last edited:

TigerStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Not all 60’s thunderbirds had this tonneau cover. There was only a specific number of ‘sport’ editions that had this from the factory and for only 2-3 years if I recall correctly. Someone has made theses for the t-bird aftermarket. BTW it is very hard to tell a real ‘sport’ t-bird from a faked one. There were only a few differences. Wire wheels, the cover, and something else….but forgot. I had researched one for a friend years ago. Told him to pass as the one he was looking was a great ‘clone’ But not the real deal.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BkissingK23

BkissingK23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt premium convertible
Vehicle Showcase

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
I like those very much. I will make one that does not have to be removed to go top up
Sponsored