Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Let me start by saying I prefer the fastback coupe look to the convertible. IMO the vert losses something especially with the top up. However I have always found Mustang convertibles to be super sexy with a styling bar and hard tonneau cover that gives them that two seater roadster look, especially the SN95. The trend seems to have died down with the S197 and it just didn't seem to fit. Looking at the lines of the S550 I think a roadster look would fit perfectly. I'm curious what you guys think, is this a desirable look? Can someone with photoshop skills take a crack at it?
image.jpg
Sponsored

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
Seriously, if this retro-fitted Convertible turned into a Roadster 2 Seater is supposed to be "pretty" or "attractive"? Give me an ordinary S550 Convertible and I`ll take Plain Jane, "ugly". As they say, to each..their own.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
I bought a Ford "soft tonneau cover" for my 2000 GT convertible that had the same effect but stored easily in the trunk. I like the two-seater look on that car, don't know yet about the new one.
Seats.jpg
tonneau 1.jpg
tonneau logo.jpg
5.jpg

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I`ll pass, thanks anyway......Where am I supposed to put my 2 Golden Retrievers?

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium

Sponsored

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Not knowing whether your a Dog lover or not, I will simply dismiss even the idea as ridiculous.:cheers:
I am, actually, and I've had four cocker spaniels in the car before -- two in the back seat, one in passenger seat, one in the passenger footwell.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am, actually, and I've had four cocker spaniels in the car before -- two in the back seat, one in passenger seat, one in the passenger footwell.
Living less then 2 miles from the Ocean and having an annual Beach Pass Decal for both of my Cars, its a no brainer to take my fuzzy faced (daughters) our 2 Golden Retrievers for a swim along with their yellow tennis balls to chase and retrieve. Having "Bergan" Front and Rear Seat protective fitted covers makes clean up of dog fur and sand a snap. Lucky for me, I found from a private Seller a brand new Set still in the Box, sized (small) in "Black" perfect for the Mustang on Ebay 4 months ago. That size and color combination was discontinued a while ago.

Sponsored

joeyd5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Platinum White 2017 Mustang GT Convertible
where can I pick that rear spoiler that's exactly what im looking for.

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Guys I didn't see any convertible spoilers on that AM page. They are all fastback only. Joey if you ordered one of those you will be disappointed since the curve of the trunk lid is different. A Fastback trunk spoiler will not fit a convertible trunk. :shrug:
Sponsored