Tonneau Cover - Finally!!!

Mustanggtvert32907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible
Please do share some photos of your stang with the spider cover. I am also looking forward to some sort of a slip on cover for the side panels. In the meantime, I got a friend to stitch covers cases made out of heavy curtain fabric to stow away the panels.

Here are some latest phots of my stang:

IMG_1630pss.jpg

Triple.JPG

O78A9732psswm.jpg

20200913_180632-01.jpeg
Great pics hopefully will have some good ones this weekend. Clinched is working to get a bag for the top pieces I spoke with him yesterday. I got a convertible only cover and use that in segments in the trunk and if I’m out with the top on it will cover the interior of the car including the top so 2 for 1 right now
Sponsored

WavnAtCha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howie
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium High Performance Package Outlaw #028
Vehicle Showcase
I've gotta say, impressive installation video. Why the circle cutout on the plastic trim? Maybe I missed that part. Otherwise, it seems easy enough to return to stock if necessary.
There appeared to be a Classic Design Concepts "roll bar" on the car prior to the install. Sadly, we can use both or I would have this already.

WavnAtCha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howie
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium High Performance Package Outlaw #028
Vehicle Showcase
I've gotta say, impressive installation video. Why the circle cutout on the plastic trim? Maybe I missed that part. Otherwise, it seems easy enough to return to stock if necessary.
That car previously had a CDC light bar (roll bar) on it. I would be thrilled if this product worked in conjunction with the light bar, but sadly, no :(