Bigdrumma22

Sangre
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
I'm looking to buy an aftermarket spoiler and would like it to match the factory black tail light panel. Problem is I don't know what color black that is. Is it a factory color option like Ebony or Absolute Black, or just a generic gloss black? Company on ebay I'm planning to buy from only paints factory colors, so I don't think I can tell them "gloss black". Thanks for any info.:thumbsup:

Hopefully this is in the right spot, but if not, please move.
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
There's many different blends of gloss black, to the naked eye most will look the same, I've got parts on my car painted absolute black, shadow black, and "high gloss black" they all look the same to me, as long as there's no metallic pigment alls well.

Edit: that said the panel looks to be more of a beluga black as it's a very very wet looking black, not a ford colour

OP
OP

Bigdrumma22

Sangre
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT
There's many different blends of gloss black, to the naked eye most will look the same, I've got parts on my car painted absolute black, shadow black, and "high gloss black" they all look the same to me, as long as there's no metallic pigment alls well.

Edit: that said the panel looks to be more of a beluga black as it's a very very wet looking black, not a ford colour
Sorry it took so long to reply, I keep forgetting to check back! I was figuring I'd go with absolute black and hope for the best. Was just worried that the parts being so close together would be very noticeable if it was different enough.
Sponsored