Sponsored

Is the black rear panel between the tail lights removable?

RADARB8

***** Troll
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
So quite honestly, I'm not too fond of the circular semi-faux gas cap on the rear panel that came with my 50th anniv. pkg. It's not nearly as bad as the crappy chrome one I replaced on my '07 GT, but I'd prefer the one that just says "GT" if it's something that is somewhat easy to swap out. Any ideas?
Sponsored

JRuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What do your 50th floor mats look like? I thought they were suppose to be unique but to me they look cheap. Also no rear mats with my 50th package.
Thanks

Sponsored

Paulie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
It looks like they used two sided tape.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
What do your 50th floor mats look like? I thought they were suppose to be unique but to me they look cheap. Also no rear mats with my 50th package.
Thanks
"Unique" must mean "plain".

Mine are plain on my car with the 50AP and yes, the mats are pretty cheap looking. Seems to be the standard though, the mats on my C7 are pretty plain too. Also, no rear mats here. That's okay though because I and anyone that will sit in the passenger seat won't be 4 foot 5 inches tall, so the back seat is useless other than storage space. You can't even see the rear floorboards with the seats set in their current position.

If you want good mats I think you have to go aftermarket and checkout Lloyd's.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
"Unique" must mean "plain".

Mine are plain on my car with the 50AP and yes, the mats are pretty cheap looking. Seems to be the standard though, the mats on my C7 are pretty plain too. Also, no rear mats here. That's okay though because I and anyone that will sit in the passenger seat won't be 4 foot 5 inches tall, so the back seat is useless other than storage space. You can't even see the rear floorboards with the seats set in their current position.

If you want good mats I think you have to go aftermarket and checkout Lloyd's.
They are unique because they have cashmere stitching...

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are unique because they have cashmere stitching...
Ah, such a small detail I didn't notice. :)

In any case, this is my DD and the mats will do their job and get trashed when it's wet outside, saving the carpet.

Now, back to the black panel... anyone know a part number or price for a spare?

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Ah, such a small detail I didn't notice. :)

In any case, this is my DD and the mats will do their job and get trashed when it's wet outside, saving the carpet.

Now, back to the black panel... anyone know a part number or price for a spare?
Don't have a part number, but based on the cost of the smaller-sized interior aluminum dash panel ($1,500.00), I'd imagine it would be around $2000.00.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm the one that got the price on that dash panel, but there's no way in hell a plastic exterior panel is that much, even from the OEM. :)
Sponsored