Sponsored

Accelatec Tail Light Panel - Anyone have? Is it high quality?

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Since I kind of dug on the MY18+ style, I just decided to order the Ford part, LMR, CM discount, delivered for $139. :sunglasses:
Sponsored

Hayburner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Just installed one of these on my car , fit was sht, and to top it off their indeed is a huge dimple in the middle under the camera ? WTF (these have no dimple as stated in The video I watched on it , yeah right) and I didn’t see the dimple when it was off the car , anyone else have a dimple ? Can only see it from certain angles , but still looks pretty crummy.

Hayburner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
22428575-DE3A-4166-BA62-6930E710CE34.jpeg

Hard to get a good pic , but it sticks out like a sore thumb in person

Terlingua

Threads
Reaction score
Just installed one of these on my car , fit was sht, and to top it off their indeed is a huge dimple in the middle under the camera ? WTF (these have no dimple as stated in The video I watched on it , yeah right) and I didn’t see the dimple when it was off the car , anyone else have a dimple ? Can only see it from certain angles , but still looks pretty crummy.
Same here. CJPP: "Made to have no dimple." BS. I have mine installed. Even used a Dremel to trim the 2mm tiny tabs by the screw holes - makes it fit better. But after all that - there's the dimple.

IMG_4830.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: