Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_4909.jpeg

Nice, the CZ's are some smooth shooting pistols. Here's a pic of the Wilson Combat grips I put on my Beretta.
That looks great.M9A1...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I have this same car! Where can I find the P51 badge?
I actually designed it and had it made out of billet steel. It’s not cheap, probably like $350 or so if you can buy one. The company I used is in CA and may be able to Make one for you off my design. I’d have to check.

prototipo20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guillermo
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang V6
I actually designed it and had it made out of billet steel. It’s not cheap, probably like $350 or so if you can buy one. The company I used is in CA and may be able to Make one for you off my design. I’d have to check.
:O :O :O :O

opengl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT
Eta: and post 45, showing stock Lexus tails vs these horribly blacked out S550 tails that you can just barely see. (That are way brighter than stock Lexus)

0232D033-3B0A-4451-9133-651CB7F2FBF6.png
You realize that's not how cameras work right? You can't take two separate photos and compare brightness, the camera is going to automatically adjust exposure in each separately. Unless you fully locked exposure, or they're both in the same photo, you can't compare them that way.

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon

Delz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rik
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt premium
Voo Doo which brand gt500 hood is that?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

Sponsored

TundraOnKings

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT PP1 A10, '20 Armada,'15 Tundra,14' GS350F
You realize that's not how cameras work right? You can't take two separate photos and compare brightness, the camera is going to automatically adjust exposure in each separately. Unless you fully locked exposure, or they're both in the same photo, you can't compare them that way.

Would you like me to park both vehicles next to each other and take the picture to prove my point? Because that’s what it sounds like you’re debating. Sure, it’s not exact from separate pics, but it’s Damn Fing close and the Mustang is still 5X brighter than stock Lexus. If you don’t have experience in stock vs tinted, and tinted vs Lexus stock, why comment? You have no knowledge. The brightness of stock Mustang taillights is literally 10X what most states require for their law.
Why is this even argued? Waste of time. I quoted my states RCW.
Smash it. Everyone talking shit about tail light covers or tint has absolutely zero proof of any incident that’s ever had a negative effect on an S550 owner.

opengl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 400A 6MT
Would you like me to park both vehicles next to each other and take the picture to prove my point? Because that’s what it sounds like you’re debating. Sure, it’s not exact from separate pics, but it’s Damn Fing close and the Mustang is still 5X brighter than stock Lexus. If you don’t have experience in stock vs tinted, and tinted vs Lexus stock, why comment? You have no knowledge. The brightness of stock Mustang taillights is literally 10X what most states require for their law.
Why is this even argued? Waste of time. I quoted my states RCW.
Smash it. Everyone talking shit about tail light covers or tint has absolutely zero proof of any incident that’s ever had a negative effect on an S550 owner.
1260710343244.jpg

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
If you're the same Yankee Marshall I've seen on YouTube then I have to thank you for your informative vids. I did a few upgrades to the gun that have greatly improved its performance including a new LT trigger bar, a WC short reach steel trigger, the WC trigger conversion unit. The only thing I wanted that nobody had in stock at the time is the Beretta match hammer which people say improves the pre-travel.

Anyway, if you're the same Yankee Marshall, what are the odds of meeting you. here? Worth noting that you have great taste in guns and cars. Mustangs and Berettas, what could be better? Cheers.
Sponsored