Sponsored

Exhaust Sound Clip Video Thread

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
First time mustang owner. Loved the sound of a friends Mustang back in the day (98 GT, H Pipe w/ flowmasters). Sounded similar to this. Any way to achieve a similar sound with a new '15 GT?

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
THIS! :clap2:
Sponsored

Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150,2016 PP GT
First time mustang owner. Loved the sound of a friends Mustang back in the day (98 GT, H Pipe w/ flowmasters). Sounded similar to this. Any way to achieve a similar sound with a new '15 GT?

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Will never get the 5.0 to sound like the 4.6. The 4.6 GT was one of the meanest sounding motors but were dog slow. I sometimes miss the sound of my 03 cobra with borla ataks.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Will never get the 5.0 to sound like the 4.6. The 4.6 GT was one of the meanest sounding motors but were dog slow. I sometimes miss the sound of my 03 cobra with borla ataks.

The classic "all show no go" exhaust, hehehehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
FRPP Sport, cold start to idle in 1st vid and idle to 3k, ~3.5k, 6k and 7k.

[ame]
[ame]

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 3.55 gears 20" Foundry Wheels
Madeinus- I think it SOUNDS SOOO SWEET!!!!!!! Can't wait to get mine. Thanks for posting that.:headbang::headbang::headbang:

neozeric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem
what about welding in flowmaster 40s with an x-pipe?
Like this

[ame]

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Did this today. Another FRPP sport. Sound is from the outside of the car, so no, that's not cabin noise!:headbang:
Too raspy for my taste, but a great video. Thank you for sharing.

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
That sounds like an off road x pipe.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Too raspy for my taste, but a great video. Thank you for sharing.
you're hearing mic clipping more than you're hearing rasp plus combination of what sounds like sand and rocks.

moto vudu

No Guts - No Glory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP 50 Yr
Did this today. Another FRPP sport. Sound is from the outside of the car, so no, that's not cabin noise!:headbang:
Listened to this with some good speakers + subwoofer and it's absolutely amazing. Glad I already ordered the FRPP sport, just waiting for it to ship. Thanks for the video. :cheers:

spoole96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Great video. In couldn't stop watching until the end. Even though i have the same exhaust.

MSamuels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Mustang
Want to love the Ford Racing Sport and/ or touring because they seem so popular here, but just can't. I can't deal with the higher pitched raspy sound. Doesnt sound muscle to me. So currently these are in the forefront - Magnaflow COMPETITION CATBACK:

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

I am specifically talking about the Magnaflow Competition not the Street, and the catback not the axleback. There are 4 magnaflows for 15s so people are getting confused about clips. The third clip above compares street to competition. Comp sounds badass.
Sponsored

Last edited: