Ever find yourself reaching?

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
LOL... I know its a goofy title. But lately and i actually mean every time i get in my car, I find myself reaching up for the OH SH!!T handle only to realize its not there. So i wanted to ask has, or does anybody else do that? This has to be the only car i've owned that didnt have some form of a handle to grab. I also get it, keep both hands on the wheel, but what about the passenger. When i let my wife drive the car she gets a little heavy footed and i find myself reaching. When i take my friends for rides they do the same. I laugh and tell them to hug themselves. But yeah i guess the question is does anybody reach?
Sponsored

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
I have the steering wheel to hang on to but my passengers reach for it all the time.😲🥺😁

OP
OP
19gtMD

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
I have the steering wheel to hang on to but my passengers reach for it all the time.😲🥺😁
When i am just cruising with the windows down. I do the whole arm out the window and reach up to the roof and.... no handle. I end up just pressing my hand into the roof.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
LOL... I know its a goofy title. But lately and i actually mean every time i get in my car, I find myself reaching up for the OH SH!!T handle only to realize its not there. So i wanted to ask has, or does anybody else do that? This has to be the only car i've owned that didnt have some form of a handle to grab. I also get it, keep both hands on the wheel, but what about the passenger. When i let my wife drive the car she gets a little heavy footed and i find myself reaching. When i take my friends for rides they do the same. I laugh and tell them to hug themselves. But yeah i guess the question is does anybody reach?
It's my first car without a handle, too. I don't really care, since I'm the only one who ever gets to drive this car, but my wife won't stop complaining about it. :giggle:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I wouldn't be too concerned about a ceiling handle - the bigger concern would be If an M6G member has the earlier 2015-17 S550 with the "as built" door latch disabler (search for TSB); you'll just get deposited out onto the road during spirited driving. Just get up, dust off, and find your S550 down the road... :devil:

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
My wife hates that my GT doesn't have an oh-shit handle...
Sponsored