ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
Congrats. I haven't been on much last few months(busy with work).
Yeah man me too, between that and the fact that we've covered everything from wheels to exactly how they make the supercharger, I'd say we've covered just about everything in this thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah man me too, between that and the fact that we've covered everything from wheels to exactly how they make the supercharger, I'd say we've covered just about everything in this thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
We have. I don't have much more that can be mod'd. Can't do E85 bc I work from home & don't drive much. Just went over 4000 miles on her. 2900 with supercharger.

Last edited:

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
We have. I don't have much more that can be mod'd. Can't do E85 bc I work from home & don't drive much. Just went over 4000 miles on her. 2900 with supercharger.
I'm trying to get a full time WFH job now myself. Then you can just drive the car whenever you want to as a treat. Doesn't have to be a "chore" going to work in it šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

gcadorette13

PoopStang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I finally pulled the trigger on a G3R, Fuel system and some 1050X's. Im super excited to be apart of the ESS team. I am coming from a pretty much max effort NA set up so im curios to see how the blower responds with my set up.

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I'm trying to get a full time WFH job now myself. Then you can just drive the car whenever you want to as a treat. Doesn't have to be a "chore" going to work in it šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I recently got a permanent take home vehicle for work so my mustang is all for fun now lol. It helps save so much on gas and maintenance too.

On another note, I keep having dumb issues with my 10R80 and found out the other day I have a pretty cool dealer. So I was having issues that they confirmed before I put the supercharger on. They couldn't get me in for months and I didn't want to wait to put my ESS on so they were like, ya it will be covered if you supercharge it. So they replaced my CDF drum last month and I'm still getting these weird lags between shifts, mainly 1-2.

I reached out to Scott Richardson at Richardson Performance up in PA. Explained what was going on and right away he was like...solenoid body. Called my dealer back and spoke to the service manager and he was like, ya we can change that out.

I get a call from the tech that did the CDF drum and that will be doing this, and he just wanted to talk and see what was going on before they ordered it. Near the end of the convo he goes...

"So I don't know how long you plan to keep the car or if you were aware of this, but that trans has a 5 year 60k mile warranty. Having that supercharger on there, I'm not sure if you'd be interested but there's aftermarket clutches and parts we can put in there to make it a bit stronger"

I was like, I'm very interested but I didn't think that was something a dealer did, especially under warranty.

He was like, well we don't do it much, but we do it a lot on the police explorers with the same trans because they are driven so hard.

So ya, that's pretty awesome i could potentially get this beefed up under warranty.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I recently got a permanent take home vehicle for work so my mustang is all for fun now lol. It helps save so much on gas and maintenance too.

On another note, I keep having dumb issues with my 10R80 and found out the other day I have a pretty cool dealer. So I was having issues that they confirmed before I put the supercharger on. They couldn't get me in for months and I didn't want to wait to put my ESS on so they were like, ya it will be covered if you supercharge it. So they replaced my CDF drum last month and I'm still getting these weird lags between shifts, mainly 1-2.

I reached out to Scott Richardson at Richardson Performance up in PA. Explained what was going on and right away he was like...solenoid body. Called my dealer back and spoke to the service manager and he was like, ya we can change that out.

I get a call from the tech that did the CDF drum and that will be doing this, and he just wanted to talk and see what was going on before they ordered it. Near the end of the convo he goes...

"So I don't know how long you plan to keep the car or if you were aware of this, but that trans has a 5 year 60k mile warranty. Having that supercharger on there, I'm not sure if you'd be interested but there's aftermarket clutches and parts we can put in there to make it a bit stronger"

I was like, I'm very interested but I didn't think that was something a dealer did, especially under warranty.

He was like, well we don't do it much, but we do it a lot on the police explorers with the same trans because they are driven so hard.

So ya, that's pretty awesome i could potentially get this beefed up under warranty.
You DO have a VERY cool dealer. They are few and far between these days.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I finally pulled the trigger on a G3R, Fuel system and some 1050X's. Im super excited to be apart of the ESS team. I am coming from a pretty much max effort NA set up so im curios to see how the blower responds with my set up.
What are your before mods going in to this?

gcadorette13

PoopStang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
What are your before mods going in to this?
Everythingā€¦lol. Cams, ported Hi Ram, electric water pump. almost everything has been touched/replaced.

Sponsored

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
Whenever i drive the stang, whatever chore becomes not a chore šŸ˜‚

Wolfys11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jakub
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Gt
Should be pretty happy with a max effot na setup! Cant wait to see some results

gcadorette13

PoopStang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Should be pretty happy with a max effot na setup! Cant wait to see some results
Itā€™s a fun time, but Iā€™m at a point where I need to spend A LOT more money to keep going faster. So boost it is.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Itā€™s a fun time, but Iā€™m at a point where I need to spend A LOT more money to keep going faster. So boost it is.
I imagine you already ponied up enough coin for all that NA stuff to buy an entry level Centri kit. Certainly if you also paid labor to install everything
Sponsored