ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

Cordero1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
For me, I decided at the end to get a PD so I can play in the TQ fun zone without having to start out at 70-80mph. I plan on burning these Indy 500 off then go to R888R. I love everything about the Centri ESS except I would have to be at 4k-5k rpm to get into the fun zone. I do not want to go 100mph+ to get into the TQ Fun Zone. That is the only reason I went with whipple, QA1 CF DS, Renegade Half shafts, etc. Later
That is a very good reason. My old pd car was a blast until I went E85. Then it was even more fun, but just sucked on no prep surfaces from a dig. Enjoy!
Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
@Proshop thatā€™s a great DD, always loved Tacomas! Glad to hear the wife has let you continue to breathe. šŸ˜‚

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
See now that totally makes sense to me šŸ’Æ! Happy you finally made a decision and canā€™t wait to see how everything works out!!
If I need more fun, I will switch to E85 after all bugs are worked out. When I was younger In Texas, I street raced on bare roads from 10pm to late 2-3 am. But I did lose a few friends due to an "O" Shit situations which they could not recover from. I went down going well over 140mph on my modified Hyabusa, besides breaking a few bones I survived. That is the day I realized I was not Invincible and shit does happen. I'm not saying I won't max my car out sometimes on less traveled roads. It's just those times will not be frequent and not in traffic. Later

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
@Proshop thatā€™s a great DD, always loved Tacomas! Glad to hear the wife has let you continue to breathe. šŸ˜‚
For me, my wife passed unexpectily 5 months ago so this was a hard decision for me to keep the car and build.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
For me, my wife passed unexpectily 5 months ago so this was a hard decision for me to keep the car and build.
Omg Doug Iā€™m so sorry to hear that and I canā€™t even fathom what you are and have gone through. My deepest condolences to you. šŸ˜¢

Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Yeah she has said many a times she is much better being the passenger princess in the truck now vs the race car so her being and feeling safer now is a win in my books.

Batman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ladell
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Just got the ess on tonight. G3x, boss intake gt500 injectors, bap, 110 pulley,
Stock exhaust except x pipe and axle back. 2017 gt pp1 6m.
How much power you guys thing i will make?

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Iā€™d imagine low 700s. Are you running octane booster? Thatā€™s a pretty aggressive pulley for 93 octane.

Batman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ladell
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Iā€™d imagine low 700s. Are you running octane booster? Thatā€™s a pretty aggressive pulley for 93 octane.
Havenā€™t even took for a drive yet. I have a 125mm just not the belt . Thx for the estimate.

Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldnā€™t run that 110 on 93 if I were you. Better get a fuel system and e85.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
So glad to hear!! If you need any input on suspension hit me upā€¦ Iā€™ll be glad to assist you. Life is life but still living it and the old lady hasnā€™t strangled me yet šŸ¤£! The Stang is officially gone and have this is as my daily now, miss the speed but donā€™t miss the race car problems !
IMG_2015.jpeg
How do you like the Tacoma?

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
How do you like the Tacoma?
I actually like it! Donā€™t get me wrong itā€™s no race car but it has most of the creature comforts I wanted. Nice to have front and rear seating available again, along with a bed so I can throw stuff in it vs the measly little trunk the car had. Also as I stated before itā€™s nice to just be able to worry about driving and not gauges, smells and oh shit what was that sound!!

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
not gauges, smells and oh shit what was that sound!!
Only Billy's car was so effing fast shit fell off of it all the time šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
For the rest of us "normies" you just smell the oil in your catch can and smile šŸ˜ƒ
Sponsored