LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Well, Mustang 107, Phil 0.

Calling it a night.

17 hours today and still not running.
You had a ton of work on your hands and are making great progress! Keep at it and you’ll be up and ripping soon!
Sponsored

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Did ess change their manual? I remember looking at the one online months ago and it showed how to hook up the bap and swap fuel injectors. Just looked again and it just shows how to install the supercharger and fmic.

Is there a more complete one that comes with the kit?

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Random question. Has anyone else noticed a change in their cold start sound? Mine used to be really loud. Now it starts up pretty quiet then slowly revs up to about 1k and holds for about a minute, then drops to about 700
I can attest to this as well. My cold starts used to be extremely loud. Now they can only be heard one town away.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like my cold starts are the same… weird.

jmagnus87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Magnus
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Comp Orange '22 Chevy Silverado
Did ess change their manual? I remember looking at the one online months ago and it showed how to hook up the bap and swap fuel injectors. Just looked again and it just shows how to install the supercharger and fmic.

I didn't see that part in the instructions, but it would be handy.
i used the GT350 intake install instructions for fuel injectors/rails
And the vortech BAP came with good instructions.

Sponsored

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT

I’ve had the instructions saved on my phone for probably 8 months and the date on the pdf from ESS is from December of 2021 and it does not have BAP or injectors being installed. I wonder if the instructions on the memory stick are different I have never actually plugged it in to see.

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_Ricky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
I’ve had the instructions saved on my phone for probably 8 months and the date on the pdf from ESS is from December of 2021 and it does not have BAP or injectors being installed. I wonder if the instructions on the memory stick are different I have never actually plugged it in to see.
Yes the memory stick has several instructions on it. Including fuel pump installation

2004mustanggt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Need some help sending the stock file tune to my tuner. I keep on getting this message I read it tune from the car. It’s on the RTD device but when I sync it I get these messages.
Any help appreciate it. Thank you.

IMG_0262.png

IMG_0263.png

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_Ricky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Need some help sending the stock file tune to my tuner. I keep on getting this message I read it tune from the car. It’s on the RTD device but when I sync it I get these messages.
Any help appreciate it. Thank you.

IMG_0262.png

IMG_0263.png
I had a problem with the app as well. Ended up having to get hptuners put me on an alpha firmware to get it to sync

Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Is everything up to date on it? Have you unplugged it and tried to reconnect it? Mine seems to always have issues and takes a few tries to do what I want it to do.. pretty annoying.

2004mustanggt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Is everything up to date on it? Have you unplugged it and tried to reconnect it? Mine seems to always have issues and takes a few tries to do what I want it to do.. pretty annoying.
Yes unplugged and plugged back in multiple times , very frustrating and annoying.

blakeman8192

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2021 Tesla M3P
If you have the standard MAF -> TB tubing get the 3.5", that's what I have on mine.
https://www.nitrousexpress.com/Barb-Water-Meth-ring.asp?childskumatch=SNO-40111-3.5

The 4" will fit the GT350/Bullitt tubing
Appreciate it man! If you don't mind, can you upload a pic of where you placed the ring along the tube? Also, did you cut out a section of the tube to make up for the space taken by the ring or did it fit fine with the small bit of extra length?

It's probably not a big deal, but I'm not 100% sure about fitment or how far it should be from the TB, and I like to double/triple check before taking any destructive actions lmao.

Exploded_Muffin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Appreciate it man! If you don't mind, can you upload a pic of where you placed the ring along the tube? Also, did you cut out a section of the tube to make up for the space taken by the ring or did it fit fine with the small bit of extra length?

It's probably not a big deal, but I'm not 100% sure about fitment or how far it should be from the TB, and I like to double/triple check before taking any destructive actions lmao.
I have it at the base of the MAF -> TB tube, about 4 inches from the MAF end.
Anywhere on that tube is fine really.
Yeap, I had to cut out a section of the tube (an inch or so) to accommodate the ring and have the tube fit fine on the car.

20230709_200138.jpg

20230709_200205.jpg
Sponsored