ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

XakwardX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
Guys who have the kit. What injectors and pulley are you guys running? Any dyno sheets?

XakwardX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey

Sponsored

Jpjr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang V6 (traded)
How long did install take for you guys? I got my base tune from lund today, but unfortunately my supercharger kit got stuck in Texas for a few days. I'm praying it comes tomorrow while I'm off work.

kenand1988

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
How long did install take for you guys? I got my base tune from lund today, but unfortunately my supercharger kit got stuck in Texas for a few days. I'm praying it comes tomorrow while I'm off work.
If you go ahead and get the car on Jack stands and remove the front bumper and belly pan you'll save a lot of time. It took me around 6 hours. The instructions were pretty basic so I just took my time. It's a very easy install unlike some other centri blower installs that I've done.

XakwardX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2021 gt magnetic grey
How quickly do they ship/how long to get to your door? I know shipping is weird right now but in general.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
All dynos are different.
Didnt he say it was PBD Dyno Tuned?. I'm seeing these types of numbers all over on you tube, other forums ETC. The kit seems very well engineered and quality looks to be High.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Didnt he say it was PBD Dyno Tuned?. I'm seeing these types of numbers all over on you tube, other forums ETC. The kit seems very well engineered and quality looks to be High.
I didn't say that it wasn't a high quality kit. Just saying all dynos are different. Which they are.
Best thing to do would be to get a run before the install and do one after the install. That will give you a better hint of what's going on with any mod that is done. Unfortunately many of us don't do that. It would be nice to see the kinds of gains levied.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Best thing to do would be to get a run before the install and do one after the install. That will give you a better hint of what's going on with any mod that is done. Unfortunately many of us don't do that. It would be nice to see the kinds of gains levied.
~430 claimed factory to say properly corrected 700. whether the end result is 680 or 720 doesn't much matter.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
I didn't say that it wasn't a high quality kit. Just saying all dynos are different. Which they are.
I absolutely agree on before and after Dyno runs on the same Dyno. The actual number are really irrelevant, what matters is the actual HP TQ gains from your first NA Car Dyno runs. Good point

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10