SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
@Edelbrock Tech

I have a Steeda CAI on my car. Think I may have thrown out the OEM intake.

Will that work with your stage 1 system....maybe some finagling?

Last edited:

Edelbrock Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011, 2015 & 2018 Mustangs
[MENTION=30288]Edelbrock Tech[/MENTION]

I have a Steeda CAI on my car. Think I may have throw out the OEM intake.

Will that work with your stage 1 system....maybe some finagling?
It would definitely require some finagling to make the "air box" portion of it work, but we will not be able to support that aftermarket intake with our calibration or EO certification.

The Steeda intake uses a larger MAF housing than the stock intake so a custom calibration will be necessary. You would also have to make your own inlet tube between the MAF MAF housing and the throttle body as our supplied silicon tube will not fit over the larger Steeda housing.

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Trying to find out if this is plug and play for UK RHD mustang including the tuner it comes with.

Edelbrock Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trying to find out if this is plug and play for UK RHD mustang including the tuner it comes with.
The included SCT tuner does not come pre-loaded with a tune. You send us your vehicle info (noted in the instructions) and we email a file correct for your vehicle's computer strategy.

We do have a some RHD cars in the field with our kit. RHD cars need to trim the plastic cowl area behind the supercharger for adequate clearance. The passenger side K-brace also needs to be trimmed for clearance, but does not need to be removed.

Here are a few photos showing the required modifications for RHD vehicles only:
RHD Mod K-Brace.JPG
RHD Mod Cowl.JPG

Sponsored

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, i thought it would fit as i looked at your assembly instructions it mentioned RHD trimming.
This also looks similar to the Australian Harrop.

Edelbrock Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, i thought it would fit as i looked at your assembly instructions it mentioned RHD trimming.
This also looks similar to the Australian Harrop.
Oddly enough, Edelbrock and Harrop did not work together on this. Theirs is only available with the 2300 TVS rotors I believe.

x_man586

Thank you Diatoms
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White Mustang GT m6
I'm guessing opg is still a must.

Edelbrock Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm guessing opg is still a must.
I don't see the stock gears being an issue with our complete kit and calibration. Power output on our Stage 2 kits is about 610whp on 93 octane with near stock rev limit. If you plan on custom tuning one of our kits and pushing power up near or over 700whp and raising the rev limit, then billet gears is a good idea.

It also depends on how the car is driven as well. Many factors at play here but relatively cheap insurance compared to a new motor.

Sponsored

69Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
Oddly enough, Edelbrock and Harrop did not work together on this. Theirs is only available with the 2300 TVS rotors I believe.
Is the 2650 a significant improvement over the 2300? I am in Australia and looking at my SC options. I really like the look of both the Harrop setup and the Edelbrock SC.

I would love some feedback from anyone that has fitted the E-Force to a coyote, particularly the larger version as to their experiences.

Edelbrock Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edelbrock Tech, is possible to run a ghost cam tune with your system.
This is something an aftermarket tuning company would have to develop and provide. Given the nature of a ghost cam tune, we can not offer a feature like that due to emissions regulations.
Sponsored