Sponsored

Edelbrock E-Force Troubleshooting Manual

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Ok I was trying to see if you ran the return from the hpfp regulator to the rails like that diagram u posted. Anyway sounds like you didn't.
I did, I followed Lethal's diagram on my install. Maybe I will change it around some day, but It's working great so far (minus the odd pressure readings on the first regulator, but it's getting fuel as it should). Will be on the dyno Tuesday.
Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I did, I followed Lethal's diagram on my install. Maybe I will change it around some day, but It's working great so far (minus the odd pressure readings on the first regulator, but it's getting fuel as it should). Will be on the dyno Tuesday.
Werd

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
But aren’t they shorter? How would you secure the rail?
Correct. When I spoke to DW that’s what they told me directly on the phone.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Question. For those that have switched to the Ford Racing 90mm throttle body. What all was needed to make it fit and work.

I know I will need my tune updated.

I know I need a spacer. But what about electronics. Does the current harness just plug in? I can’t find a 15-17 specific model, so I’m assuming the 11-14 one is correct. Is this right?

Thanks!!

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Question. For those that have switched to the Ford Racing 90mm throttle body. What all was needed to make it fit and work.

I know I will need my tune updated.

I know I need a spacer. But what about electronics. Does the current harness just plug in? I can’t find a 15-17 specific model, so I’m assuming the 11-14 one is correct. Is this right?

Thanks!!
i have the 90mm. it came with the harness required, however i have seen it sold without it so check the one you're buying comes with. the 11-14 one is correct.

i also bought the ludicrously overpriced e-force airbox, not sure if that's required or not, at the time i assumed it was.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
i have the 90mm. it came with the harness required, however i have seen it sold without it so check the one you're buying comes with. the 11-14 one is correct.

i also bought the ludicrously overpriced e-force airbox, not sure if that's required or not, at the time i assumed it was.
Lol. You're lucky that they offer it separately for you guys. 18 + they want us to buy the stage two upgrade kit to get it for 4k usd. Now THAT is outrageous.

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Lol. Thanks.

So the harness came with... I’ll see what I can find! I have a line on a used “new” one, bit i don’t believe he has the harness.

I know! The air intake is ridiculous! Even after the price was dropped for it the unit is still crazy expensive.

Thanks again!

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Lol. Thanks.

So the harness came with... I’ll see what I can find! I have a line on a used “new” one, bit i don’t believe he has the harness.

I know! The air intake is ridiculous! Even after the price was dropped for it the unit is still crazy expensive.

Thanks again!
i paid full price. plus had to import the big bulky thing to the UK. not cheap :(

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Ouch!!!

Did yours come with a tube of lube?

zrwhat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
You will need the harness which will also have a new loose (No terminals) plug that will replace the factory plug that snaps to your stock TB. The best way to do this is buy a de-pinning tool (Lisle 57780 for $10 at RockAuto) and pop the terminals out one at a time and transfer them to the new plug (Ford Performance has instructions on this). Edelbrock sells a small spacer plate for the 90mm TB with their Stage 2 kits but I couldn't ever get anybody to help after Nick left so I just went with the standard Ford Performance spacer.

57780__ra_p.jpg

IMG_6214.JPEG

IMG_6934.jpeg

For the 90mm TB to MAF I was in the same boat, could have gotten a new elbow from Edelbrock to go from 90mm MAF to 90mm TB but decided to find my own. If you are keeping the stock airbox you will need the Edelbrock elbow or figure out where they are having theirs made. After talking with a few guys on here I decided I needed a bigger MAF than the 90mm so I ended up going with the 120mm PMAS (may do a heatsheild but for now its all open).

IMG_6604.JPG

IMG_7010.jpeg

IMG_7011.jpeg

Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Looks great!

Crap! I just sold my PMAS for cheap as I didn’t I’d be able to use it now!!! Dammit!

Where did you end up getting the elbow from? We’re you able to put in the connections? How are the IATs with the PMAS on it?

So, I don’t think the guy with the 90mm TB has any harness at all. Can you buy the harness itself? I guess I’d still have to add the connections to make it work though.

I wonder if doing the 90mm and air intake is worth it...

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Sweet!!

What TB are you using still?