FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I highly doubt that is correct, that is the reason why these plugs foul so quickly even for people that are tuned it's too cold. Charts show you should do 1 step colder for every 75-100hp increase even then not always required, were you making 400hp? I doubt it. One of the mods seems in common with most ecobooms is people change out their plugs, now I have no idea if there is any correlation but it if Engineers and Scientists can barely understand why exactly LSPI happends and how to solve it I doubt anyone on the internet can safely say it's harmless.
Imo I don’t like the idea of colder plugs and having them foul every couple thousand miles
I figure I’d rather have the heat the car assumes it is designed for. Tuners should simply base the tune for the stock heat

don’t see why they are pushing them hard enough to feel they need safer plugs, that’s a tune issue if I look at it
Sponsored

OP
OP
TurboNub

TurboNub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
I highly doubt that is correct, that is the reason why these plugs foul so quickly even for people that are tuned it's too cold. Charts show you should do 1 step colder for every 75-100hp increase even then not always required, were you making 400hp? I doubt it. One of the mods seems in common with most ecobooms is people change out their plugs, now I have no idea if there is any correlation but it if Engineers and Scientists can barely understand why exactly LSPI happends and how to solve it I doubt anyone on the internet can safely say it's harmless.
I should've been just at 400hp as I have the same bolt ons and tune my friend has, (he dyno'd around 405 whp) NGK were definitely needed. Replacing them every 10k miles seemed to do the trick.

Turbong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR EB 6MT PP Recaros
I should've been just at 400hp as I have the same bolt ons and tune my friend has, (he dyno'd around 405 whp) NGK were definitely needed. Replacing them every 10k miles seemed to do the trick.

Well you maybe but if you were making 400whp and they still foul quickly then that only tells me the same thing, that means the plug heat transfer isn't happening fast enough for optimal self cleaning which simply means too cold. The stock plugs are designed to go 100k miles these have been tested to death on this engine I think they figured out the proper heat range to use more than any tuner, I had those plugs for a bit glad I swapped them back out, they did not look optimal. Wish I would of done more research before following parroting advice but lessons have been learned.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
plus. tuners make a killing selling them, tune +, they have convinced an entire forum they are incapable of gapping their own plugs and you must buy from them. that right there is annoying when people can buy any plug down road with like 30-40% off coupons and gap themselves.

I cannot IMAGINE every 3-5k ordering an overpriced set of pregap plugs religiously.

Turbong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR EB 6MT PP Recaros
plus. tuners make a killing selling them, tune +, they have convinced an entire forum they are incapable of gapping their own plugs and you must buy from them. that right there is annoying when people can buy any plug down road with like 30-40% off coupons and gap themselves.

I cannot IMAGINE every 3-5k ordering an overpriced set of pregap plugs religiously.
Bingo, follow the money you always find the real answer. To add to this I remember Adam talking shit about the NGK plugs then after he starting selling them they were suddenly "great", it's all a big joke at your expense.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Bingo, follow the money you always find the real answer. To add to this I remember Adam talking shit about the NGK plugs then after he starting selling them they were suddenly "great", it's all a big joke at your expense.
He just did a big post, originally he trash talked NGK rutheniums! he said they are shit don't use them, he just came out with a post last year saying "they are wonderful plugs, they performed better in basically every application and test" but he said "the only benefit is they last longer" "so we recommend using the regular ngk colder plugs"

wait what? why would you say they are better, and still push the shorter duration plug. easy, because they profit off everyone of them. they also claim they do some 72 hour plug gap shit, garbage. I guarantee they gap them and put in box and mail them off.

I can't find the post because I don't have fb, but I quoted it before. he said from initial ruthenium testing the people had broken plugs etc, but thats from people not gapping or incorrectly gapping or some crap.

anyway, they are here for your money not your friend.

posted the quote below- I love how the end he says "a hair longer"
what a joke. to encourage you to buy the regular ones more often. but still profiting off rutheniums too. to be fair, I have never had a pleasant conversation with him. he was always condescending in every way. don't like him.

for the record im using ford perf tune, with rutheniums, OEM heat though. idles like a kitten

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Here, I found the quote I posted on mustangecoboost.net

Found his post in the Mustang EcoBoost owner group on facebook

heres the full quote.

Begin

𝐑𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐕𝐒 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐬. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭!
Been doing ongoing testing with the NGK Ruthenium plugs for about 5 months now in all vehicle platforms we support (Ecoboost Mustang, Focus ST, Focus RS, Fiesta ST, and now Coyote).
In the beginning we were only able to get our hands on stock heat range (6) Ruthenium plugs and they really weren't showing any huge gains over the NGK Iridiums that we have been using for years.
Some may have saw that I mentioned we had an issue with the added "plate" to the ground strap actually coming off the strap in a higher power car. Didn't cause any damage but severe misfires and obviously a tiny small piece of metal dropping into your cylinder isn't really something you want.

The variable there was that we did not gap these plugs for the customer, he wanted to try them out himself and gapped himself at the time. At this point I sort of just wrote them off as there was no reason to switch away from the NGK Iridium that we were using and still currently use now.

A few months went by and 1-step colder Ruthenium came out and customers we were tuning started to use them. I didn't see any glaring issues in the logs when we were tuning so I wanted to give them another shot.
For the past 3 months I have been beating the hell out of our #trashfiesta (400whp E50) and #garbagefifty (700whp E85) using the 1-step colder Ruthenium plugs and they have been holding up great and I don't see any negatives over the Iridium.

Though I didn't see any negatives I wasn't really seeing any positives with them to spend the extra money to suggest them over the Iridium (NGK 6510) we have used and sold over 5000 sets of.
So I started to look for weird instances/scenarios where I wanted to see if a Ruthenium plug would show any benefit or advantage over the Iridium. I've come up with a few occasions where the Ruthenium might be a better choice for a customer's setup versus an Iridium plug. See results below.

𝟗𝟏 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐞: 𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬-𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗𝟏𝐨𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐚, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐦. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝟏𝟎 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬. 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝟏 𝐭𝐨 𝟏.𝟓* 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝟗𝟏𝐨𝐜𝐭. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬. 𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝟗𝟏𝐨𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐨𝐰𝐚, 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐬, 𝐎𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢.

𝟗𝟑 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝟑𝟎/𝟒𝟎: 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐆𝐊 𝟔𝟓𝟏𝟎 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝟓,𝟎𝟎𝟎-𝟏𝟎,𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 "𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞" 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞.𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭.

𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬: 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠, 𝐅𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐒𝐓, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐒 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐓 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐦 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐬. 𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐓'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐝𝐝-𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐔𝐗 𝐟𝐮𝐞𝐥. 𝐎𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐔𝐗 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝟒-𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐦. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟏.𝟔𝐋 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐.𝟎/𝟐.𝟑𝐋.
𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐎𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐦'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 "𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫" 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟗𝟏𝐨𝐜𝐭/𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞.

There is NO NEGATIVES if you want to run the Ruthenium over the Iridium. You DO get the advantage of running them out a hair longer than the Iridium but with added cost. I would say if you are dealing with a situation where you are seeing a lot of knock correction and already have Iridiums, or you are fighting misfire issues it might be a good idea to see if the Rethenium plug is a better fit for your setup and application. I can't test ALL scenarios but is is a very cheap potential solution to an issue that might be causing you a headache.
We have some inventory coming in for these plugs, we have about 80 plugs on hand now, and have about 1000 more coming in. NGK is a little behind on production because of Covid-19 but we are always doing our best to have plugs on hand and never run out!

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Penguin, how is it you're such an authority? Engine, chassis or anything in between you've not only got an opinion, but anyone who disagrees is a fool. From what I see you do nothing on your own, but know everything.

I don't know or work with Brunson, but at least he's done a ton of engine building & testing and consistently makes cars fast. How about you?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
He’s blown a ton of engines. Between him and pd it was down to his personality. I spent a grand in parts with him to talk to me like crap.

so I bash him. Him and hextallwas the worst transactions I’ve ever had.

adam is good now with the engine but I read about his crap ton of early ecoboost engines blowingtil he got the gist of their limits. Using people as guinea pigs isn’tgood business.

Ryan was stellar dealing with though. All way around

parts was missing from my CPE kit I bought from him. Holy shit dude was terrible to get rectified. Basically told me pound sand

Cpe fixed me up though without his help.

Edit
What do you mean I do nothing on my own? Every mod on my car I did myself.
Only thing I’ve had done was alignment and while in air had team beefcake perf shop toss in bg synchroshift

Last edited:

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
By "Do your own stuff" I meant build your own engines or tune the engine management on your own car. You do seem to have a lot of criticism for those who do. Who are you to tell everyone what spark plugs to run? By all means, chime in and share your experiences or opinions, but you're coming on a little strong.

On the tuner side, the market will decide if Brunson is doing a good enough job to offset his bedside manner. Simple. You don't need to get involved.

I don't tune the engine in my car, but I'm not constantly talking smack, either. You just need to back it down a bit.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
He said they was junk I followed his post, he constantly said they was trash on Facebook then he came out and said it’s better than the iridium.

That is what I was getting at, he was lining his pockets trashing them then found he can make a bucks started selling them.

I am bias, I simply don’t trust him. I like Ryan and follow his postings equally. Majority of blown engines always imo was like 70% tune plus. Which I do try to share those postings when people ask about him tuning.
But I can’t really find Ryan Martin engine blown ups nearly as much.

don’t mean to come off negative but anything w tune plus I’m going totell people to avoid. He isn’t a genuine character with my dealings

his tone always changes when it comes to brands too, this brand is the best, next year hesays that brand is trash and pushing his new sales brand. Flip flop.

Oh and

Ryan Martin > adam Brunson for customer service in every way.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
If I was the OP , I would find a part time job to get money to have some experienced shop do the engine swap. By the time the new arrives he may have enough cash to pay for the swap.

OP
OP
TurboNub

TurboNub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
If I was the OP , I would find a part time job to get money to have some experienced shop do the engine swap. By the time the new arrives he may have enough cash to pay for the swap.
To be honest I have been working way more hours to compensate but at the same time I think Im ready to just go ahead and try it out, I like tinkering even if I dont know what Im doing. I just hope I do it correctly lol

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Well, If you have the space and time and tools then go for the job of replacing the engine. The knowledge you gain will be priceless.

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
You should at least reach out to parker and see what they have to say? From what I've heard they are great guys and willing to lend a hand etc. Plus you are close by, at least reach out to them and tell them your situation.

You made a good choice on the BadBuBu, I have a completely built long block by EMS and love it so far.
Sponsored