EB/A10 track data log ( OTS Stage 1 91)

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
went to a track day yesterday and datalogged two 20 minute sessions on my accessport keeping track of temps, which 1 session contained over 15k datapoints. i was able to run cobb OTS stage 1 91 octane tune all three sessions on 93, normally i run stage 2 93. Air temp was 73. attached are boost/ign corrections , and another for temps. Never got any warning lights about temps, is that the nature of a slower ecoboost? Also the trans temp seemed pretty stable, but that is probably a result of running about 270hp, and my car came with a trans cooler. was running defrost to varying levels. 5W-50

boostv.JPG

data2.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scootsmcgreggor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost turned GT
Is that total correction or one cylinder? With these motors so octane dependent and seeing some pretty big meg corrections I got to the point where I would add about 20% race gas just as a safety buffer while running my 91 tune. Cheap insurance. Doing this I would get usually max -2* corrections on a single cylinder.

Those oil and coolant temps are as high as you want to see and ideally both should be about 20* lower than that IMO.

I ducted my radiator and intercooler and it dropped my peak coolant and oil temps 20* and 15* respectively.

BC05493C-DE07-46CE-9728-063BC39AD4AD.jpeg

OP
OP

ihasnostang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Saturn ion, 2019 201A, EB PP1, Ruby Red
returned to this track 2 years later on a set of brand new Yokohama advan apex, also have done a downpipe, and street to race IC swap since. i really should have jumped from novice to inter. i picked up 6 mph in top speed before braking zone, as well as carrying more speed T1. Temps were in the 70's

session 1

damp, session 2. My first time driving the car hard in the damp

session 3 cut short due FR-S driver spinning and hitting the wall
Sponsored