papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Same here! I just installed the 'darker red' vinyl from Dennis, and the next will be the led fog\reverse light. Then, the new PP dash trim with gauges! :D

Arno_ecobeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
Nice! I have a triple yellow ecoboost too in australia and i installed teh Wagner Evo 1. Did you have to cut quite a bit of plastic shrouding to make it fit as well? We dont have the active shutters in australia because the climate is pretty hot anyway haha.
Mine was also very hard to line up properly in the guides. Did it myself and (having done an intercooler install before ) still took me about 6 hours LOL!
very challenging and nerve wracking doing it on a new car.
But my intake temps have dropped a good 10 degrees on average but the main benefit is once it is heat soaked from standing in traffic it cools back down to near ambient temps within a few pulls which the stock unit just refused to do. It would sit about 15 degrees C above ambient and if it got heat soaked to 20 or 30 deg C then it just wouldnt recover! Power gone! haha
Have you found it to be better? Main feeling from butt on seat is constant pull and doesnt get slower and slower the more you drive it spiritedly.
Sponsored