Drive Modes Enabled!

PHILTHY_PONY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I’ve recently done my sync 3 swap. I have tried activating the drive modes using the values mentioned on this thread, with varying success. I had them enabled, but it also showed my miles to empty at 999, and I believe it also grayed out my line lock. Then I switched the values, and it corrected the miles to empty but now it doesn’t even show line lock or launch control. So, can anyone help me find the values for a 2017 Mustang GT non-performance pack with a manual trans? Thank y’all very much.
I know this is an old post but I was searching up activating drive modes and saw this, I to end up with my mileage saying like 6300 till empty also only Normal, Sport, and Drag Strip mode would work. I try sport +, wet/snow and track and it says unavailable but I still have line lock etc. I'm wondering if I put in code wrong mines a 2020gt, I'm going to check it tomorrow just wanted to see if you were able to get all modes to work and if your fuel mileage corrected itself. Things.
Sponsored

17gt_charlotte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I know this is an old post but I was searching up activating drive modes and saw this, I to end up with my mileage saying like 6300 till empty also only Normal, Sport, and Drag Strip mode would work. I try sport +, wet/snow and track and it says unavailable but I still have line lock etc. I'm wondering if I put in code wrong mines a 2020gt, I'm going to check it tomorrow just wanted to see if you were able to get all modes to work and if your fuel mileage corrected itself. Things.
Hey Pony,
It has been a while since I’ve dealt with the issue, but I believe I had a value wrong and that’s what happened. I now have everything working perfectly. I would go back and double check all values. There should be a thread somewhere on this forum with all the values you need. Good luck!

JStang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6
Just purchase a 2017 V6 AT with 4” screen stereo. If I just install a Tesla style screen then I can get drive modes with only the forscan changes? Or are there other hardware pieces I have to upgrade?

thirdoptik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack
I just need the codes for activating Drive Modes in a 2018 Mustang GT PP1 manual. I know that it will work with my unit. Just need the codes. Anyone have that info?

italianfroboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Griffin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang
Has anyone put a 2018+ Cluster into their mustang? Having issues with the drives modes after the switch. Before track mode was aggressive with the shifting but now it’s not and just shifts normal.

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Make sure all your codes are still valid in Forscan, the cluster swap may have overridden some but I don't remember having that issue after I did the swap.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase

italianfroboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Griffin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang
It’s not the digital cluster it’s still the analog one. As built data for my vehicle or for that cluster itself?
Sponsored