You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, they may sell to Koons at some point. Koons is good at that. I might upgrade to Golden Ticket and more favorable color for MSRP. I just know I would never track it.
-J
Take your wheels with ya :)
Sponsored

biscuit60177

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I've been looking for a base car within 300 miles of Chicago & can't find better than a 5K ADM. I know the MSRP deal for me is out there just need to find the car I want without the ADM. I'm hopeful 21 is a better year :)

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Hi All,

I have un-expectantly found myself fortunate enough to be in the market for a 2020 CFTP GT500 (bittersweet story for another day).

For those that have taken the plunge, how have you handled the ADM situation, and what has been your outcome? At this point in time, ADM seems to be a guarantee for the CFTP, but I certainly won’t entertain some of the absurd $20-50K markups that I’ve seen. I imagine most of you fine people have not given into those amounts either. After all, a car is only worth what someone will pay for it, right? LOL

Feel free to PM me if you don’t want to disclose information publicly. Thanks in advance!
I would consider paying an ADM on a CFTP if and only if it was ordered to my spec or I found the exact car I wanted on the lot. As far as negotiating, it really depends on your local market and how far you are willing to go to get a deal. If everyone is paying a slight ADM near you, then that is the market price.

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
I've been looking for a base car within 300 miles of Chicago & can't find better than a 5K ADM. I know the MSRP deal for me is out there just need to find the car I want without the ADM. I'm hopeful 21 is a better year :)
I could hook u up with a base. White with blue stripes. Regular seats. Tech and handling package. Car is in WV. Its more than 300 miles. But united does direct flight from Chicago to our little local Airport. I'm betting they would pick u up at airport. Just have to do the drive back.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I could hook u up with a base. White with blue stripes. Regular seats. Tech and handling package. Car is in WV. Its more than 300 miles. But united does direct flight from Chicago to our little local Airport. I'm betting they would pick u up at airport. Just have to do the drive back.
Can you hook me up with some Pies and Pints down there?! lol

biscuit60177

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Actually the standard seats & tech package are probably my only two must haves... I'm open to a lot of other things like handling package and color, well minus black. Been there done that lol. PM me the details if you can. It is a bit further than I've been looking but you never know :)

Reactions: dps

VERN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
VERN
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500
B01BC433-B2B2-4417-AE08-E1B0A83B02EE.png

Called the dealership because I was curious... “oh that’s a mistake, don’t know why the put that in there. It’s gonna be about $20k makeup”.
I have run across that more than once. It is more common than you think.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
It’s says sticker price is asking price and It just got posted less than an hour ago.
What I am saying is that prices quoted on the internet don't mean a thing. 9 times out of 10, when you call, there is an ADM on it.

Please call and let us know how it goes.

biscuit60177

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
What I am saying is that prices quoted on the internet don't mean a thing. 9 times out of 10, when you call, there is an ADM on it.

Please call and let us know how it goes.
That has been my experience so far...
Sponsored