NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, i just picked up my new ecoboost this past weekend and i went ahead and ordered these rear diffuser fins. I liked that they were more aggressive than whats on the current market and also the price point. First i just want to say Dennis is an awesome guy to deal with. His communication is great and shipping was lightning fast haha. I ordered these Tuesday and received them today on Thursday!

Got a chance to install them earlier and very stoked on how it came out. I just measured the distance from the factory fin to make sure everything was even then attached using small pan head self tapping screws. Which i then went back and painted the screw heads black with a small brush and model paint to finish it off and match. Im planning on using the RTR side splitters and rear bumper splitters to finish off the look. Please enjoy some pictures i took, below ;)

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dennis.P

Dennis.P

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost Premium
Hey guys, i just picked up my new ecoboost this past weekend and i went ahead and ordered these rear diffuser fins. I liked that they were more aggressive than whats on the current market and also the price point. First i just want to say Dennis is an awesome guy to deal with. His communication is great and shipping was lightning fast haha. I ordered these Tuesday and received them today on Thursday!

Got a chance to install them earlier and very stocked on how it came out. I just measured the distance from the factory fin to make sure everything was even then attached using small pan head self tapping screws. Which i then went back and painted the screw heads black with a small brush and model paint to finish it off and match. Im planning on using the RTR side splitters and rear bumper splitters to finish off the look. Please enjoy some pictures i took, below ;)

Hey there Justin, glad to see you're liking them man! And I'm very pleased on how your install went, looks great! Glad to have you repping my parts brother :cheers:

OP
OP
Dennis.P

Dennis.P

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Ecoboost Premium
[MENTION=14245]Dennis.P[/MENTION] Are you still making/selling these? Looks good!
I unfortunately am not making these at this time. I have sense left my workplace thus leaving me without my CNC plasma cutter :/ appreciate the love though!
Sponsored