Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
Commiefornia denied my request for "VUDUONU" because "it may offend someone's good taste", FRICKEN' SNOWFLAKES! Recently a professor from USC filed a lawsuit against the DMV for denying his vanity plates based on the fact the DMV violated his 1st Amendment rights (https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/dmv-vanity-plate-lawsuit-california/). Sounds like his case might have merit, here's to hoping!
Walker v. Texas Division, Sons of Confederate Veterans

I have heard California is an awful place to live. I guess that's why it is the most populous state and has a larger economy then 98% of the worlds countries.
Sponsored

Derf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium 2016 Performance pack
I have something like I AM GREEN.

Car is black and drinks more than me.

canyon ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ED
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Convertible Premium Auto W/PP1 NVRMADE

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Walker v. Texas Division, Sons of Confederate Veterans

I have heard California is an awful place to live. I guess that's why it is the most populous state and has a larger economy then 98% of the worlds countries.
Like all good little lefties, you think people move here for the govt.

We’re here for the weather and beauty... and hope to wrest control of the govt back from the marxists who will ultimately kill California some day. They are already well on their way there.

And not surprised you’d support the suppression of speech you don’t like.

Mr. Met

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
Like all good little lefties, you think people move here for the govt.

We’re here for the weather and beauty... and hope to wrest control of the govt back from the marxists who will ultimately kill California some day. They are already well on their way there.

And not surprised you’d support the suppression of speech you don’t like.
I never mentioned the government, just two facts that may suggest the people there are doing something right. Its nice to know you are willing to live in a Marxist utopia for some nice weather though.

@EuroKllr mentioned a lawsuit and I simply cited a Supreme Court case that may factor into that case. I never said I was for or against it. The Supreme Court does not see it as a violation though.

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I never mentioned the government, just two facts that may suggest the people there are doing something right. Its nice to know you are willing to live in a Marxist utopia for some nice weather though.
Of course you didn't mention the government! Heavens forbid! You only told us how "right" it must be here because we're so big and all and cited a SC case written by one of the black-robed marxicrats supporting the abridgment of an extremely mild form of free speech. I'm sure you were only speaking of the weather and the millions of friendly illegals choking all the sanctuary cities here. Plus, there's money in shit piles and tent cities in the streets. There must be; the left-controlled big cities are almost nothing but these days.

@EuroKllr mentioned a lawsuit and I simply cited a Supreme Court case that may factor into that case. I never said I was for or against it. The Supreme Court does not see it as a violation though.
No, no, no... I'm sure you you weren't trying to convey anything to us regrading your opinion. Not at all. And the left never sees ANY problem shutting down speech when it doesn't march in lockstep with their speech.

Last edited:

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase

Mr. Met

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
Of course you didn't mention the government! Heavens forbid! You only told us how "right" it must be here because we're so big and all and cited a SC case written by one of the black-robed marxicrats supporting the abridgment of an extremely mild form of free speech. I'm sure you were only speaking of the weather and the millions of friendly illegals choking all the sanctuary cities here. Plus, there's money in shit piles and tent cities in the streets. There must be; the left-controlled big cities are almost nothing but these days.

No, no, no... I'm sure you you weren't trying to convey anything to us regrading your opinion. Not at all. And the left never sees ANY problem shutting down speech when it doesn't march in lockstep with their speech.
What ever you say kid :crazy:

Did you happen to see who the first party was?

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang

Sponsored

Mr. Met

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
Why would I care? We’re not being destroyed 250 years ago by these evil people.
I have no idea what that means.

I was talking about who appealed to the Supreme Court and won. It was those "marxicrats [sic] supporting the abridgment of an extremely mild form of free speech" over there in Texas. I agree, those asshats running Texas "never sees ANY problem shutting down speech when it doesn't march in lockstep with their speech."

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I have no idea what that means.
I thought you were referring to original political parties.

I was talking about who appealed to the Supreme Court and won. It was those "marxicrats [sic] supporting the abridgment of an extremely mild form of free speech" over there in Texas. I agree, those asshats running Texas "never sees ANY problem shutting down speech when it doesn't march in lockstep with their speech."
Hey, sport: when has any conservative in Texas tried to shut down the free speech of the left? I mean, since WWII?

I hope you actually do live in NYC. You deserve it.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Maybe it's time to limit the daily Snickers intake to 25, Cal Captain.

Mr. Met

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
Hey, sport: when has any conservative in Texas tried to shut down the free speech of the left? I mean, since WWII?
Hey, old buddy, old friend, old pal o' mine :fistbump: This is the last time I am going to respond. It feels like I am mediating an argument you are having with yourself.
I never said anyone was shutting down the free speech of anyone else. You picked the sides, I just pointed out it was Texas, not a state like California, that argued the case that license plates are government speech.

I hope you actually do live in NYC. You deserve it.
I do, thanks!:like::champagne::handsinair::turkey:
Sponsored