Crusing music in Your S550.

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
I've got a long business trip coming up. Open desert highway. I'm thinking some incredibly loud Bruce Springsteen with the windows rolled down.

Whats your driving music?
Journey,Tom Petty.but this song by the teddy bears called Cobrastyle is incredible.heres you tube link.let it run a few seconds for the music to start

Sponsored

3pdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 mustang gt pp1, '82 f150
music is like fetishes. unless you're looking to expand your horizons, no one really cares about other people's tastes
but i'll post up. although i hate the sound quality of sirius xm, i listen to underground garage and deep tracks mostly, fwiw

poncho@home

GettingOld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
I love me some classic Beatles when road tripping

Sponsored

OP
OP

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Some damn good music being posted here.

I've also recently found this guy named Paul cauthen who has some great empty road music. Sorta country sort of...funk? Idk what it is but it pairs nicely with my exhaust!

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
[...]
For pleasure...windows down and the car is the music. I just listen to the wind and nature and the rumble.
My entertainment console is stuck on this and Sirius Symphony, with infrequent side trips into the Country, Western, Bluegrass arenas. But mostly, "...the car is the music..."

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
mostly rock and metal. when i had siriusxm it was liquid metal, octane, ozzy's boneyard, lithium, and turbo.

thumbdrive currently has:
Tool
a perfect circle
puscifer
motionless in white
soilwork
in flames
rob zombie
sabaton
marilyn manson
mudvayne
hellyeah
and a bunch of others

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
My main thing is variety. I like old stuff if it isn't over played or if I haven't heard it for many years. I used to mostly listen to hard rock, but I don't know enough hard rock songs to prevent boredom and annoyance staying exclusively in that genre. I had a blues phase and I still love me some Tinsley Ellis, Govmt Mule, Gary Hoey, Gary Moore and a few others. Tired of SRV though.

I will change away from Bruce Springsteen, Nirvana, Bob Seger, to mention a few. Too overplayed in my opinion.

I'm a sucker for almost anything with a catchy tune. I even started listening to trance quite a bit lately. Getting old I guess. Alice in Chains is still one of my favorite bands, but I avoid the stuff that has been over played.

Sponsored

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
What do y'all think of Fear Innoculum?
i'm a MASSIVE Tool fan. seen them in concert i think 14 times now. manyard over 20 with APC and Puscifer. have signed albums, artwork, books. been to jerome AZ and to CoSM....the list goes on...the new album is boring and sucks.

OP
OP

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
My main thing is variety. I like old stuff if it isn't over played or if I haven't heard it for many years. I used to mostly listen to hard rock, but I don't know enough hard rock songs to prevent boredom and annoyance staying exclusively in that genre. I had a blues phase and I still love me some Tinsley Ellis, Govmt Mule, Gary Hoey, Gary Moore and a few others. Tired of SRV though.

I will change away from Bruce Springsteen, Nirvana, Bob Seger, to mention a few. Too overplayed in my opinion.

I'm a sucker for almost anything with a catchy tune. I even started listening to trance quite a bit lately. Getting old I guess. Alice in Chains is still one of my favorite bands, but I avoid the stuff that has been over played.
I've found that Springsteen's newest album, Western stars is great empty road music. While I could easily say it's not for everyone it really does have great imagery and makes a nice backdrop

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
Pantera
Blue Oyster Cult
Pink Floyd
Golden Earring
Joe Bonamassa