cdud99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Hey all,

I've been reading around the forums for a while now, I just installed SR Performance non-Sport Lowering Springs on my 2019 Ecoboost non-PP. I haven't seen anything related to this so sorry if it's a repost.

I've followed many of the suggestions on here about fixing squeaks and creaks after lowering car but none have worked so far. I think I've isolated it down to being the rear bump stops but I'm not entirely sure. I'm pretty sure the bottom of the bump stop is rubbing against the top of the main portion of the shock and is causing this creaking noise. I've already tried lubing it with no luck so my next step is going to be cutting the bottom portion of them but my worry is that it'll just start squeaking again.

If anyone has any advice or suggestions I'm all ears! Just wanted to see if I'm the first person to run into this problem.
Sponsored

OP
OP

cdud99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Connor
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
I don't know if anyone will even find this thread but I did end up cutting the lower section off of my bump stop to bring it to the height of the Ford performance bump stop and at least as of the past couple days I've had no issues 👍🏻.