Airforcechris00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
christophe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Gt with Performance Package level 1
Vehicle Showcase
Got a set of SR springs for nearly free, never installed. Looking for any guidance from anyone that has installed them as far as orientation of the spring, trimming of the bumpstop etc.

Plan on throwing these on my 2015 PP GT for a bit to see if I like the look. I'm not tracking the car, just want to keep semi-decent ride quality and close the wheel well gap. There is limited information on these springs across the web, so any help is appreciated.

I would have preferred other springs, but the deal I got off someone who sold their mustang before they installed them could not be beat.
Sponsored

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
follow any guide on spring install for current model mustang. no bumpstop trimming....there isn't any. it's not that difficult of an install just make sure you torque the top strut mount bolt on the uppers after the car is back on the ground. otherwise, you may end up with clunking. i had a set of SR on my last gen. they were good quality no issues.

OP
OP
Airforcechris00

Airforcechris00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
christophe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Gt with Performance Package level 1
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the information. Do you recall the specific torque utilized for the top strut ?
Sponsored