wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
In the beginning, before the jab, I don't recall a higher rate of myocarditis.
and there wasn’t any, even during the entire year of C19 BEFORE the vax was pushed…then once the heart issues started popping up, suddenly it was a C19 effect, not a vax effect 🤫

1704732702617.jpeg
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
How high do you have to be to believe this?
Just think, there are people out there who actually fall for this crap. I wonder what other lies they believe?

Sponsored

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
I've personally known two people who just dropped F'ing dead for no apparent reason and a boy who was fortunate enough to live through a vanishingly rare brain bleed. One of the two was older and in a hospital clinic for a routine checkup and died walking to the waiting room. The other was 40 years old, healthy and at home. These are anecdotal observations, no doubt, but they're also highly unusual. I don't believe in coincidences.

Your "interesting data point" is of someone who is mentally ill. He does not seem to react adversely to the vax. Are you really trying to present this as having some sort of significance on a population-wide basis?

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
So what is the bottom line...
This:
In summary, our case report shows that SARS-CoV-2 hypervaccination did not lead to adverse events and increased the quantity of spike-specific antibodies and T cells without having a strong positive or negative effect on the intrinsic quality of adaptive immune responses. While we found no signs of SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infections in HIM to date, it cannot be clarified whether this is causally related to the hypervaccination regimen. Importantly, we do not endorse hypervaccination as a strategy to enhance adaptive immunity.

Sponsored
OP
OP
K4fxd

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
That is one person and he doesn't have bad reactions to the drug.

I know one person who was perfectly healthy and she died 1 week after getting the jab. I know a few others who have recurring side effects that they claim are from the jab.

If the death and side effects cannot be counted then neither can your troubled man who must have been so lonely that he got a jab a day. Or he has some other mental health issue, or just got the crap scared out of him due to all the lies about covid.

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
As I said, one data point.
Someone is killed by a single jab, someone else hasn't had enough after 200 jabs.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
As I said, one data point.
Someone is killed by a single jab, someone else hasn't had enough after 200 jabs.
But a meaningless one. This guy is clearly mentally ill, but he doesn't seem to react poorly to the Vax in any way that we know about. Frankly, I think it's malpractice for someone to take any vaccine like this. What function did this serve outside of propaganda?

I can eat 200 peanuts. If I do, does that prove peanuts are "safe and effective" for everyone? No, it does not.

No matter what your position, we all need to start with the acceptance that whatever the vaccine is, it is a significantly different thing than we were initially told. The claims concerning it have continually been downgraded as time has passed. At this point, I think they've eliminated claiming much of anything positive and just command its use.

At the end of the day, IDGAF what you put in *your* body. Just don't command me what to put in mine.

Nightmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jens
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt
@TeeLew
Did you even read the article?
Doesn't seem like it.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; Gotta love what some folks will hang a hat on. There are at least two ways to look at the 200+ covid injections story. One is good for the likes of me since I was tricked into taking two of the Moderna injections. I had a serious reaction to the second shot and was sick for two days within a few hours of the injection. From the story may give me an anecdotal possibility I do not have additional long term effects. Even if i do some will never admit it is from the shots.

For those who wish to take this story as proof positive the shots are safe, go take a bunch of them. However for any who consider evidence perhaps take a good look at the evidence which has piled up in the last few years.
Sponsored