Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
@TeeLew
Did you even read the article?
Doesn't seem like it.
I read the first page. I didn't commit the entire thing to memory. Clearly, this guy has a mental problem. If they're tracking who is taking vaccines, then why would anyone be allowed to take so many?

Answer: It's about numbers, not health.
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
That is one person and he doesn't have bad reactions to the drug.

I know one person who was perfectly healthy and she died 1 week after getting the jab. I know a few others who have recurring side effects that they claim are from the jab.

If the death and side effects cannot be counted then neither can your troubled man who must have been so lonely that he got a jab a day. Or he has some other mental health issue, or just got the crap scared out of him due to all the lies about covid.
Was an autopsy performed on the person in question? Was it PROVEN that the jab caused the death? Claims aren't proof.

I personally knew two guys, both 50 at the time and in perfect health, that were killed by Covid when it was hot and heavy. I will believe until I buy the farm myself that my son was killed by it also because it fits, but he passed a month before Covid was "real" in the US and we went batshit crazy with restrictions.

I got the jab and haven't died yet. Still got the 'rona down the road too last summer, and while it certainly wasn't fun for a few days, I never feared for my life. Would I get the jab again? Not sure, maybe not.

I hope the guy with 200+ shots gets some help....

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Was an autopsy performed on the person in question? Was it PROVEN that the jab caused the death? Claims aren't proof.

I personally knew two guys, both 50 at the time and in perfect health, that were killed by Covid when it was hot and heavy. I will believe until I buy the farm myself that my son was killed by it also because it fits, but he passed a month before Covid was "real" in the US and we went batshit crazy with restrictions.

I got the jab and haven't died yet. Still got the 'rona down the road too last summer, and while it certainly wasn't fun for a few days, I never feared for my life. Would I get the jab again? Not sure, maybe not.

I hope the guy with 200+ shots gets some help....
I don't have to prove this sh!t in a court of law. Lady Justice wears a blindfold, but when she goes outside, the bitch can see. So can I.

Being in opposition to the poorly-named 'vaccine' should not in any way take away from the reality that Covid was a very real and dangerous illness (FFS, that's why we paid for it to be created in the first place...of course it was dangerous). I know people who died from getting it as well. These two things are not mutually exclusive. Covid was real and dangerou s. The Vax doesn't change that and it has very real dangers as well. The difference between the two is that we were all being forced to take the shot by the Politicutical Class.

OP
OP
K4fxd

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The difference between the two is that we were all being forced to take the shot by the Politicutical Class.
And we were being lied to. Supposedly the JAB has NO side effects ever.

Hell even aspirin comes with a sheet telling of all the possible side effects.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; Wanted to post about this days ago but my internet connection has been out. Seems my DSL is being phased out on April 20, 2024 but equipment broke down early. Back on this morning tho.
To the point. I recorded a PBS program on March 26 2024. Number one in a series titled The Invisible Shield. I have watched it once so far. Starts out as mostly a history of public health and how the agencies came about. Transitions to actions during the pandemic and eventually becomes a rationalization of those actions. I am sure our Gregs will find it to his liking.

Seems after all the responsible public health agencies wind up patting themselves on the back and appear to feel they did not just the best they could, but according to the program, did just fine.

So far episode 2 has not aired but i have it set to record. I am not sure about this particular program, but think PBS does archive some of their programs. The episode one was re -aired that same week but I could not get online at the time.
Sponsored