Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
where? lol That's what it cost to run here. They don't do single runs you get 3 for 100.
That sucks man. I can see that getting a little pricey.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I do really like how just the double-X sounds with stock mufflers. Nicely done.

Sponsored

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Both teaser videos are with the full Corsa exhaust, right? Full Cat-back package? No sound blurb yet of just the double helix part with stock mufflers?

And that would still require us to cut the stock exhaust near the mufflers, but wouldnt need welding. Just slips over and is bolted/clamped? would replacing the stock part be possible with similar clamps/bolts or whatever?
The teasers are with their prototype. The production unit may sound different. Haven't heard the production one yet. If you click the link for the double-helix x-pipe a few posts up, there's a video of it with the stock exhaust installed installed. Also, if you go to Corsa's YouTube channel the video is on there.

Don't have any idea about installation requirements, sorry.

jtn83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I'm debating between the Corsa X Pipe or the Lethal Off-Road Legs.

The off-road legs seem to be a true bolt on, but then you have to deal with the O2 sensors--either a tune or using some spaces on the O2 sensors to keep the computer happy. Lethal also claims ~10 rwhp gain without a tune. It's also only $289.

Not sure how much the Corsa would add--likely not much since the cats still stay in place.

Be nice to be able to hear them both side by side. From the manufacture's clips, the o/r legs sound louder. The Corsa pipe sounds more refined and cleaner, if that makes sense.

What do you guys think?

Sponsored

HI_OFFCR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350

The off-road legs seem to be a true bolt on, but then you have to deal with the O2 sensors--either a tune or using some spaces on the O2 sensors to keep the computer happy. Lethal also claims ~10 rwhp gain without a tune. It's also only $289.

Not sure how much the Corsa would add--likely not much since the cats still stay in place.

Be nice to be able to hear them both side by side. From the manufacture's clips, the o/r legs sound louder. The Corsa pipe sounds more refined and cleaner, if that makes sense.

What do you guys think?
You only live once, do both! :headbang:

TORQUEJUNKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray Track Pack

What do you guys think?
I'm in the same boat as you. Although another consideration would be to just have the resonators cut out. How would that sound compare to the Corsa?
I'm probably leaning towards Corsa. From the little I've heard so far from sound clips, I like it better. Plus sometimes when running O/R pipes, the exhaust stinks up the car at stop lights.

jtn83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Well, the decision was made for me--my wife surprised me by ordering the Corsa X Pipe as a Christmas present. I'm anxious for it to get here and get installed. I may just have a muffler shop do the install, as I don't have a lot of time in my hands, unless I can do it at the base hobby shop during lunch or something...

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
As much as I like this, seems a bit overpriced for a few feet of piping. A local muffler shop already quoted me about $130 to make a custom X pipe in 2.75 to delete the resonators and remove bottlenecking, so why this at $600?
Sponsored