77A5AB8F-8390-4003-8878-38F196E9CC8C.jpeg
1A7CF4E7-C53B-41A0-839A-1B9ABF945F5A.jpeg
7AF0F20A-8ACB-4D41-BEDB-3CCE34C3AC60.jpeg
0D83BCAA-956C-4866-9242-3C8C4E6444CA.jpeg
BC2D11D9-4E1E-403E-8D80-C7E7F6EB26D3.jpeg
DF6513BA-89C0-471B-BE55-36F89D1E2101.jpeg
99B267E0-28CA-4B59-84E0-71D0B95B328D.jpeg
778D7E1C-9A75-49CE-A290-F9F175B4F56E.jpeg

This includes the lower high flow grill.

Oh and I tried to adjust the hood by myself but made it worse 🤦‍♂️
The hood just looks a little too far forward. Should be an easy fix.

Measure the corner of the hood at the point that it should line up with the tip of the fender. Open the hood and put some painters tape on the hood strut and hood, and mark the current position. Make a slit in the tape to separate the piece on the strut from the piece on the hood, cuz you’re gonna need to shift it. Then mark the distance that you measured from the hood tip to the fender tip (second marking should be towards the window). This new marking should be on the hood side. Do the same on both sides of the hood. Loosen strut, align with correct markings, one side at a time, then tighten, rinse and repeat on the other side, and that should fix it. Good luck!
Sponsored

EZ-GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eliam
Vehicle(s)
Whipple charged 2019 Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
The hood just looks a little too far forward. Should be an easy fix.

Measure the corner of the hood at the point that it should line up with the tip of the fender. Open the hood and put some painters tape on the hood strut and hood, and mark the current position. Make a slit in the tape to separate the piece on the strut from the piece on the hood, cuz you’re gonna need to shift it. Then mark the distance that you measured from the hood tip to the fender tip (second marking should be towards the window). This new marking should be on the hood side. Do the same on both sides of the hood. Loosen strut, align with correct markings, one side at a time, then tighten, rinse and repeat on the other side, and that should fix it. Good luck!

Thanks for the tip, going to give it a shot before I bite the Bullitt and go to body shop.

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
Finally got off the fence on stripes. More pics when daylight allows.

0219211828.jpg

0219211829.jpg

Sponsored

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
The front has been lowered with no spacers.
The rear has not been lowered and has 25mm spacers.
It's perfect.

Any negative experiences with the spacers? How many miles have you put on since the spacers were installed?

20ducks

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg G.
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
It's perfect.

Any negative experiences with the spacers? How many miles have you put on since the spacers were installed?
I've put on about 1000 miles with no negative affect. I plan on installing new sway bars and related attachments within a month or so. Also some dress wheels and summer tires arriving in a fortnight. I am looking forward to warmer weather. BTW, I'm not out to make my caar a speed machine but I do want it to perform like a skate when turning a corner etc.

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible
I've put on about 1000 miles with no negative affect. I plan on installing new sway bars and related attachments within a month or so. Also some dress wheels and summer tires arriving in a fortnight. I am looking forward to warmer weather. BTW, I'm not out to make my caar a speed machine but I do want it to perform like a skate when turning a corner etc.
When you say you lowered the front
If you don't mind me asking what did you put on to lower the front and have you run into any issues with driveways or speed bumps where the front end rubs? Reason I'm asking is because I love the stance and I might do the same with mine. I have the same wheels as you and I was thinking about 20 mm spacers for the back because I thought 25 might be too much, but 25 looks great on yours. Glad I finally saw someone with the same wheels to see what potential mods might look like. I'd love to see some more pics. When visiting someones profile is there a way to view all media they've posted?

Sorry for so many questions.

Sponsored

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
It all comes together really well with the black badges, wheels,tint and rag top. Very clean looking. Are they 10” stripes ?
Thanks! They are 8 and 5/8ths inches each. The shop played with it a little bit to fit them between the hood vents. 10's might work with stock vents. I have the big glossy ones that I think are a bit wider. The stripes are 1.4 inches apart, with .7 inches between them and the vents. Below is a pic from the stripes thread from overhead.

0220211134_hdr-jpg.jpg

Iconicgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Thanks! They are 8 and 5/8ths inches each. The shop played with it a little bit to fit them between the hood vents. 10's might work with stock vents. I have the big glossy ones that I think are a bit wider. The stripes are 1.4 inches apart, with .7 inches between them and the vents. Below is a pic from the stripes thread from overhead.

0220211134_hdr-jpg.jpg

[/QUO

Thanks. Great photo! . I didn’t notice the aftermarket vents in other pics. I was only looking at spacing between vents and stripes. I have the narrow stripes to install( 7 1/2” ). So did you have a vision of how you wanted your car to look and did it meet expectations? I have this picture in my head of what I want, in process of sourcing parts etc, hopefully in next few weeks it’ll come to fruition for me.
Sponsored