Convertibles Photos Thread

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Not really, I think the GB is a bit strong (even though I love it) so I think having ways of breaking it up is cool.

Yours already comes pre-modded it seems. Looks great. My wheels are being painted tonight along with the hood scoops. Next is the matching GB calipers like you have. What else does that car have done to it? Even the mirrors are painted and it looks like the tail lights have covers (like mine) or are painted. Headlights are blacked out. A lot going on. Share details!

djtomy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
17 vert GB GT cali Ed. Roush SC
Which color black is your mmd wing? well I'm definitely getting the mmd v hood scoop in GB. you said your not doing the side vents this time on the GT. I think I'm going to try them. I see mixed reviews..
The previous owner tinted all the lights with a film, I might like the covers better, so I may take off the tint. Also painted the calipers, Eibach springs, Roush exhaust and x pipe.
Your painting the hood vents? what color? Ill trade you mirrors.. lol I'm trying to get it more simple (maybe less black) idk

I originally wanted a manual GB s550 w ceramic & Gt perf pkg. but there hard to find! I was going to do a whipple but I found this one with a Roush SC with 17k miles.

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
That's a very nice find indeed.

My MMD wing is the American Muscle gloss black UA color code. I'm probably not going to do with the side or hood scoops anymore. The side scoops never looked as good as I wanted to, and my wife gave me green light to go for a hood with a functional scoop instead of a stick on. She apparently wasn't a fan. I'm not rushing to do that. I had the hood vents painted gloss black to match the wheels and other access. My mirrors have Trufiber carbon fiber covers on them. Not the greatest fit, but after spending $250 on them I wasn't going to trash them.

I'm going to be doing Eibach springs, Roush or similar exhaust and closed box intake in the future. You're getting a jump with a car that already has it all. Sweet! I also would have liked a PP car but no luck finding one with all desired options. Settled for this 401A with extra tech and good miles.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Which color black is your mmd wing? well I'm definitely getting the mmd v hood scoop in GB. you said your not doing the side vents this time on the GT. I think I'm going to try them. I see mixed reviews..
The previous owner tinted all the lights with a film, I might like the covers better, so I may take off the tint. Also painted the calipers, Eibach springs, Roush exhaust and x pipe.
Your painting the hood vents? what color? Ill trade you mirrors.. lol I'm trying to get it more simple (maybe less black) idk

I originally wanted a manual GB s550 w ceramic & Gt perf pkg. but there hard to find! I was going to do a whipple but I found this one with a Roush SC with 17k miles.
Great looking vert! I was looking between GB and LB myself. You are probably better off with the non-pp with the SC as the 3.31 gearing will allow you to stretch it out more. Also-- let us know how it goes with replacing the California Special Spoiler. I have been told by numerous vendors that because of the pedestal placement it is difficult to cover all of the holes in the trunk lid. I have been wanting to install the MMD by foose (not V series) but hesitant to do as they say I may have to do some metal fabrication/repair on the trunk lid. The Vert trunk is not the same size/shape as the coupe and your fitment will vary depending upon what you go with.

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
I picked mine up yesterday at the rail yard in ATL. I got it before it made it to the dealership. Sixty one days from order to pickup.

'19, 401A, Magneride, B&O, PP, Luster Nickel Wheels

img_3709-jpg.jpg

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I picked mine up yesterday at the rail yard in ATL. I got it before it made it to the dealership. Sixty one days from order to pickup.

'19, 401A, Magneride, B&O, PP, Luster Nickel Wheels

img_3709-jpg.jpg
I think I will go to a local rail yard and see if I can pick up another Vert!!!!

CVCashmere

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

trojannemo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yemil
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Most recent pic, taken yesterday night after car wash following a road trip where I put some 800 miles on it. Still got more to do but coming along well I think.
IMG_8555-Edit.jpg