Convertibles Photos Thread

Tom C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible
But after a few hours parked in direct sun, I hopped in. Seats were very warm, but not hot by any stretch. If they were black full leather, I would not have been able to do that.
My recently traded-in 2014 GT had the black leather interior. Usually the top went up when it was parked for any length of time, but there were instances where it was left down, even on a hot day. I kept a large white beach towel in the trunk and placed it on the seat. Never a problem. That same towel is now in the trunk of my 2018 GT 'vert.
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
My recently traded-in 2014 GT had the black leather interior. Usually the top went up when it was parked for any length of time, but there were instances where it was left down, even on a hot day. I kept a large white beach towel in the trunk and placed it on the seat. Never a problem. That same towel is now in the trunk of my 2018 GT 'vert.
Never thought of doing that. But as I said......first vert:thumbsup:

I still may throw a couple of white towels in the trunk anyway. Great idea:cheers:

Sponsored

djldoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
making me second guess my color choice sebounet...looks sweet

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
making me second guess my color choice sebounet...looks sweet
You have to see it in person and different lighting because the pictures even sightly corrected change the color a lot. Dependibg on the camera, the light and even your screen. In cloudy rainy weather it s dull a little more than the race red i had before. Some sun and it pops. City light ar night and it appears yellow

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Raining all week
Ironically it's been sunny and beautiful in Wisconsin.... I feel your pain though. I hear the rain sounds cool on the top as it's coming down.
I also second the quality of your picture... superb. I have seen several darker colored S550 verts and the top just blends in fantastic. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Can't believe I did not post here yet! Had a nice background :cheers:
awesome pics and love the guard color! Is that a wind restrictor behind the seats? I just ordered one for my vert... how do you like it?

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, it is a Wind Restrictor. I got it sent as a blank since the artwork was not finished at the time. They would have etched it for me had I had it. Hope you like:cheers:
Looks fantastic! I got mine with the mustang pony logo etched and illumination option. Hoping it will make driving more comfortable on the chilly mornings and evenings here in Wisconsin. What is your impression of its functionality? and is it obtrusive to the people sitting in the back?

SterlingStangMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Magnetic Ecoboost
Basically it works well but, not as well as the Love The Drive model for one reason - the deck mesh on LTD blocks air that flows between the driver and passenger seats better. My head stays out of the wind but, there is definitely blow by under and between the seats. I owned a LTD on a prior Mustang it was great except that since I tended to leave the top down all the time after a year on, the mesh turned white and began to disintegrate. I contacted LTD and they sent a replacement for free but, even that started to wear after a year and I traded the car in. I have no problem with this unit except for minor scratches on the acrylic. For me, Wind Restrictor was the better choice.
Sponsored