Convertibles Photos Thread

UnkTob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible Premium
Here’s my vert the day I finally got the Air LIft Performance suspension installed and working. (Not done. My aftermarket wheels and tires are a bit too wide in the front so I can’t go down to 0 PSI without possibly damaging the fenders, so I have to take it all apart AGAIN to adjust the height. Neat.) But it is cool looking when I drop it down for shows!
0C31E09A-3ABF-4BCE-8A45-7C878699E0EE.jpeg

Also, here it is at a car show in Idaho, the 1 week we were opened up from COVID-19 (Now back to “stage 3, so no more shows again). Unfortunately it rained like crazy the day of the show. So instead of around 300 cars, we had 38. LOL
1C892189-5996-41E6-A8B6-CA5CE912FA2A.jpeg

This photo was about 10 minutes before the rain and 20 minutes before the thunderstorm rolled in. Perfect day for a car show. :crazy:

Last edited:

Sponsored

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
The local car meet is about as harmless a social activity as one can find around here right now, where the 'Rona is concerned - it's outdoors, people have no problem staying eight or ten feet away from people they're not with, and you're not supposed to touch anything anyway.

Of course, some of us old folks really have to yell to compensate for each other's hearing loss. :wink:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Here’s my vert the day I finally got the Air LIft Performance suspension installed and working. (Not done. My aftermarket wheels and tires are a bit too wide in the front so I can’t go down to 0 PSI without possibly damaging the fenders, so I have to take it all apart AGAIN to adjust the height. Neat.) But it is cool looking when I drop it down for shows!
0C31E09A-3ABF-4BCE-8A45-7C878699E0EE.jpeg

Also, here it is at a car show in Idaho, the 1 week we were opened up from COVID-19 (Now back to “stage 3, so no more shows again). Unfortunately it rained like crazy the day of the show. So instead of around 300 cars, we had 38. LOL
1C892189-5996-41E6-A8B6-CA5CE912FA2A.jpeg

This photo was about 10 minutes before the rain and 20 minutes before the thunderstorm rolled in. Perfect day for a car show. :crazy:
Car looks fantastic! Can I ask where you got the "show Sign/station" from? Would love to get something like that made...

UnkTob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible Premium
Car looks fantastic! Can I ask where you got the "show Sign/station" from? Would love to get something like that made...
Thanks!!

I got the sign made from https://showcarsillustrated.com. I thought they were pretty reasonably priced, pretty easy to work with in the design stage, and the board looks pretty dang good. A bit grainy when really close, but and normal viewing distance it looks awesome. One snag I had with them was I had delays finishing my suspension and I wanted my photos on the board to have my car laid out. When I was talking with them before placing the order, they said that if we had to due to time, they could do expedited shipping for around $30, but when the time came, it was more like $80. However, it did get to me the day before the show, so it all worked out.

Here's a photo of the board itself. Their red highlight and font color in this particular board is a pretty good match to the red pop of color on my car. :like:
IMG_3999.JPG

Oh, and the white things on the side are the part you fold back to make a stand. I filled a plastic empty milk bottle with water to hold it down. It did well till we started getting our 40 -50 mph gusts of wind during the thunderstorm. :rain:

I'm going to add this to my build blog here at some point. lol

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks!!

I got the sign made from https://showcarsillustrated.com. I thought they were pretty reasonably priced, pretty easy to work with in the design stage, and the board looks pretty dang good. A bit grainy when really close, but and normal viewing distance it looks awesome. One snag I had with them was I had delays finishing my suspension and I wanted my photos on the board to have my car laid out. When I was talking with them before placing the order, they said that if we had to due to time, they could do expedited shipping for around $30, but when the time came, it was more like $80. However, it did get to me the day before the show, so it all worked out.

Here's a photo of the board itself. Their red highlight and font color in this particular board is a pretty good match to the red pop of color on my car. :like:
IMG_3999.JPG

Oh, and the white things on the side are the part you fold back to make a stand. I filled a plastic empty milk bottle with water to hold it down. It did well till we started getting our 40 -50 mph gusts of wind during the thunderstorm. :rain:

I'm going to add this to my build blog here at some point. lol
thanks... looks great!

Sponsored

MButler51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible, 2008 Honda Ridgeline RTL, 1972 Chev K10 4x4 pickup (bought new).
8B15C9F1-35F4-4AB8-9DFF-FEF59FEAA877.jpeg

rcengr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue EB Convertible, 2023 Colorado Z71
The cool people were at work today.
mustang 1.jpg

OldBlue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Wright-Patterson?

rcengr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
17 Grabber Blue EB Convertible, 2023 Colorado Z71
Yep. USAF Museum restoration hangers in the background.