Completing Stage 2 Whipple question

KRGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
So I totaled my supercharged mustang awhile back.....lesson learned. Luckily the damage didn't go to the blower so I was able to recover most of my parts. My new one has quite a lot of suspension upgrades and I feel ready to put back on my blower. My question is has anyone had good experiences contacting Whipple directly? Or should I look at sites like Lethal, Beefcake, RDP, etc to help me? My stage2 gen3 was originally purchased from Lethal. Already have been trying on this forum's marketplace to no avail.
Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Whipple was quick for response via phone when I called about what I needed to mount their oversized HE on my non whipple setup. So based on that very simple inquiry by a non whipple customer who also bought the HE second hand, I'd suggest giving the first hand source of 411 the shot first. Only down side is that they are west coast.

TheHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Performance Pack
Whipple has almost been easiest for me to contact and they always get me what i need.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I pretty much only deal with Whipple directly. Always get great service from them.

OP
OP
KRGT

KRGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Thanks to everyone for their reply.
I went ahead and emailed them.
Everything was easy and the shipping was very fast since I live in Vegas =]
Only downside was finding out my bypass actuator had a broken nipple that I had to express overnight.
Couldn't be happier with the experience and here is the result....

Sponsored