Sponsored

Coilovers or Bagged?

Snoyote

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Hey Guys - I'm looking at lowering my car and of course my first thought is to go AirLift but tempted just because of the price tag. I want my S550 low. What's everyones opinions on coilovers and which ones can get you the lowest while maintaining it as my daily? Post pics, if possible. Thanks!
Sponsored

stealdesk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Guard Metalic
I was thinking the same as you. I went with Airlift 3p. Main reason was so I can lift the car with the push of a button, second reason was to also have a nice ride as close to stock. Third you can air out so it has that slammed look when its parked.
2017-11-23 20.45.20.jpg

OP
OP
Snoyote

Snoyote

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I was thinking the same as you. I went with Airlift 3p. Main reason was so I can lift the car with the push of a button, second reason was to also have a nice ride as close to stock. Third you can air out so it has that slammed look when its parked.
Man, your picture just made me want AirLift more! Lol. Did you install it yourself?

stealdesk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP Guard Metalic
Yes I did it myself pretty simple. I really like the look of the driver when another mustang pulls up next to me when I drop it to low setting lol. In my experience it is well worth the extra money for bags. If you have any questions I will be glad to help.

Sponsored

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
How much are you guys paying for installation? The black friday sale on Airlift looks really tempting, but I don't think I could afford another $1000+ to install it.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
What is the exact purpose of lowering your car that much..?

Sponsored

bill@cjpp

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
All the Mustangs
It's not that bad to do it yourself. From a pure performance standpoint I prefer my Ridetech coilovers but there are a lot of benefits to air.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]id=i8_Cyyh4hus;t=1518[/MEDIA]"]

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, it’s official. I’m going bags for sure. Your guys’ cars look sick!
where have you found the best price? so far for the 3P system with 3/8 lines, two compressors (and noise reducing mounts, check valves, harnesses) and 4-gal tank for $3105 at bagriders

really tempted

OP
OP
Snoyote

Snoyote

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
where have you found the best price? so far for the 3P system with 3/8 lines, two compressors (and noise reducing mounts, check valves, harnesses) and 4-gal tank for $3105 at bagriders

really tempted
Hey sorry, I just seen this. The cheapest I found was if you hit up@justthetipp on instagram he can give you a killer deal but the deal ends on the 30th so I’d DM him right away. Good luck!

Memphis9s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
Ups and downs for both.

Bags are way cool but....
Cost
compressor noise
more to break
weight
lose trunk space

I went with coil overs, but I was more interested in cost to performance ratio than looks.
Sponsored