OP
OP
CeleronXXX

CeleronXXX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Please post some pics after unpacking before you install if you wouldn't mind. I wont be ordering until til next week. I would like to see a little more than just the main product photo thats available
Sponsored

15COPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO Mustang GTPP/2015 DIB Mustang GT
Please post some pics after unpacking before you install if you wouldn't mind. I wont be ordering until til next week. I would like to see a little more than just the main product photo thats available
No problem! I just ordered tonight so when I get them I will post some pics.

madsedan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT, PP/Prem
They are both about the same honestly. I have had some experience with both over the years and either one can be great or crap, but I think allot of it has to do with the retailer making sure the kits are paired with the correct springs, etc.

Some of BC's old manufacturing issues that resulted in broken sway bar tabs, etc several years ago is long gone.
I have had first hand experience with a guy in the Genesis community that had a hell of a time getting the right springs with his ISC kit, but I think that may have been growing pains with ISC NA, and a retailer not willing to confirm they were going out to customers with the right springs.

In my experience with coil-over kits regardless of the brand is that you get what you pay for, more economical coil-overs are cheaper for a reason. You get price, performance, and quality control but you can only pick two lol

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
They are both about the same honestly. I have had some experience with both over the years and either one can be great or crap, but I think allot of it has to do with the retailer making sure the kits are paired with the correct springs, etc.

Some of BC's old manufacturing issues that resulted in broken sway bar tabs, etc several years ago is long gone.
I have had first hand experience with a guy in the Genesis community that had a hell of a time getting the right springs with his ISC kit, but I think that may have been growing pains with ISC NA, and a retailer not willing to confirm they were going out to customers with the right springs.

In my experience with coil-over kits regardless of the brand is that you get what you pay for, more economical coil-overs are cheaper for a reason. You get price, performance, and quality control but you can only pick two lol
I read this comment alot and often wonder who its coming from. Is it a person who autocrosses all the time or just someone using it for street use. I would imagine thats makes a big difference in customer satisfaction.

I just put BC coilovers on my car but wont be testing them out until spring. So cant comment on ride quality yet. I will say that BC customer relations is bad. They dont provide adaquate install instructions and they dont return phone calls or even answer the phone most times.

BC actually emailed me a video of someone installing the coilovers and they improperly adjusted the front ride height by compressing the spring which changes preload.

The front camber plates are under the shock tower and cannot be adjusted without cutting the shock tower off or taking the shock off completely (BC claimed that is a Ford problem not theirs, lol).

Lastly, the paperwork that came with the kit say they are not made for on road use. WTF.

All that said, ride quality better be good or their gonna be up for sale.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a set of coilovers for my PP GT. I was looking into the bc's but just recently saw that ISC has come out with a comparable setup. I know that both companies are known to be a "bargain" brand but was curious as to which coil would be a better choice. I don't daily drive my car its more of a weekend warrior and will never see bad weather. I currently have sportlines on the car and I'd like a little bit lower stance than what I currently have which is the reason I'm switching. The other coils available below 1800 don't seem to have the height adjustability I'm looking for. Any input is appreciated.
LOL. I just priced these ISCs shipped to my door for $860. But they are not my 1st choice.

OP
OP
CeleronXXX

CeleronXXX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I went ahead and ordered them about a week ago. That's about what I paid

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
I'm interested in coilovers also, and waiting to see some reviews on the ISC's. Both daily driving, and track-day reviews.

The price is very enticing, but if I'm doing quite a few track days, should I save up the extra coin for KW V3, or AFE?

OP
OP
CeleronXXX

CeleronXXX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
If I were planning to do more track days then I personally would have put a bit more money into a better coil. Since my car is street car that will probably never see anything other than a quarter mile track I think these will work well for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CeleronXXX

CeleronXXX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO SHIP

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
I read this comment alot and often wonder who its coming from. Is it a person who autocrosses all the time or just someone using it for street use. I would imagine thats makes a big difference in customer satisfaction.

I just put BC coilovers on my car but wont be testing them out until spring. So cant comment on ride quality yet. I will say that BC customer relations is bad. They dont provide adaquate install instructions and they dont return phone calls or even answer the phone most times.

BC actually emailed me a video of someone installing the coilovers and they improperly adjusted the front ride height by compressing the spring which changes preload.

The front camber plates are under the shock tower and cannot be adjusted without cutting the shock tower off or taking the shock off completely (BC claimed that is a Ford problem not theirs, lol).

Lastly, the paperwork that came with the kit say they are not made for on road use. WTF.

All that said, ride quality better be good or their gonna be up for sale.

I have the BC kit also, they work as well as any of the other kits i have had - mine have been on for about 6 months or so and settled fine..

The whole camber thing in the front is a pain in the ass...but I am gonna cut the hump on top of the shock tower off - it really doesn't serve much of a purpose anyway lol

And yeah their instructions are a bit thin...but it ain't that hard to finger out fortunately if you have installed springs or coils before, but certainly written as an after thought.

The off road thing, meh who cares - they arent a regulated item so shouldn't make much of a difference.

We shall see long term, so far they ride great - better than stock...otherwise in the same for sale page as you! :cheers:

Obsessed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Hawkbox,

Ive got some bmr camber bolts to install this weekend. Im hoping that will eliminate the need for shock tower cutting. For 30 bucks it was worth a try.

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
Hawkbox,

Ive got some bmr camber bolts to install this weekend. Im hoping that will eliminate the need for shock tower cutting. For 30 bucks it was worth a try.
Hrrmmm that is a good idea...hadn't thought about that route! Let me know how that goes - I am truely interested.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Sithel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I had the BC coilovers on my 08 Accord. Although they looked nice, the ride was horrible, and after about a year I got some weird squeaking noise from 1 of the rear coils. Only happened if I bounced the trunk up and down with my hands. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't make the same purchase.

Here's what it looked like though! :D
accord vulcans.jpg
Sponsored