Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
For those who may be interested MPR Carbon is now offering a replica of the Shelby Code Red CFTP mounts. As far as I know they are only on instagram so if you don’t have an account I don’t know how you contact them.
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Looks like the same mount as the Code Red mount which has elements such as the base, finish, and hardware as what Anderson supplies with their wing. My guess would be that these are done by the same company that does Anderson's.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Actually I already asked last week when they posted on FB, they are AC's uprights and they are NOT selling the uprights as a standalone, they are selling it with the wing for $3K.

Sponsored

Greg35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
' 18 GT350
Of course IF you already have the GT500 CFTP wing OR aftermarket version of it you have the newly-released taller than oem HYPERION uprights from @ARCHETYPE RACING as option. CF gurney flap also avail. from AR.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
You mean like this? 😉
DC531E9D-1BED-4209-AA06-23923D7B5F16.jpeg
I'm not crazy about the height, but this mount is better looking than the double box version offered by AC, in my useless opinion anyway.

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I'm not crazy about the height, but this mount is better looking than the double box version offered by AC, in my useless opinion anyway.
Yeah I was a bit worried at first when I bought it but once it was installed I fell in love with my car all over again.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I'm not crazy about the height
That made made me smile, Jaime because from the getgo, I thought it should sit at least a LITTLE higher. Consequently, I am in Brian's camp. <grinning> We yuman beans are weird, aren't we? Different strokes I say.

"Hey" to "your" Sarah. :-)

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
That made made me smile, Jaime because from the getgo, I thought it should sit at least a LITTLE higher. Consequently, I am in Brian's camp. <grinning> We yuman beans are weird, aren't we? Different strokes I say.

"Hey" to "your" Sarah. :-)
Hi buddy, my Sarah says "hi". Hoping all is well.

I agree some more height would be nice, I just don't know if I like that height. I better because I am on Tom's list, lol. I want them nonetheless and I am sure it will look better in person.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Hi buddy, my Sarah says "hi".
Yep, all is well here, Jaime although in the beginning of a pretty big project having pool redone and the covered patio rebuilt.

Roger on the height of the Hyperion uprights, we're all different but, I must have been asleep at the wheel as I thought Tom's project's purpose was to provide a less expensive OEM replacement wing. That's par for the course for me.
Sponsored