Sponsored

Close-call thread (Dash Cam)

Deleted member 35644

The "God would you go on!" was for the dummy in the SUV who was blocking my view of cross traffic because she was too scared to execute a right turn on red. Now I just sit there and wait until my view is clear....not chancing this again.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
One Way wrong way drivers :rolleyes:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
The "God would you go on!" was for the dummy in the SUV who was blocking my view of cross traffic because she was too scared to execute a right turn on red. Now I just sit there and wait until my view is clear....not chancing this again.

Apparently the coast wan't too clear as that grey car blow way through his red light.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Wow, lots of morons out there.
Terrible.

^^^ Lots of idiots on the roads ... watch out for them at all times is all you can do.
100%.
This is why I LOVE to take my car out early summer Saturday/Sunday mornings. A lot less people out on the roads.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
If you watch the car in the far left lane tailgating, you'll see he's the one that cuts all the way across four lanes and doesn't make it to his exit without driving over the median.
Link is to the 0:26 timestamp when the action happens:
I know exactly where that is. Right at the Braintree/Boston split.
I bet there are lots of accidents in that area from people merging on from Braintree/Quincy or getting off going towards the Expressway into Boston.

Sponsored

Laserbrain

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Vehicle Showcase
I know exactly where that is. Right at the Braintree/Boston split.
I bet there are lots of accidents in that area from people merging on from Braintree/Quincy or getting off going towards the Expressway into Boston.
Correct!
It's a terrible stretch of highway.
I was involved in a multi-car crash there many years ago.

It went like this:
Car A was merging on from the mall exit and cut across multiple lanes to get to 93N, cutting off car B, who slammed on it's brakes, getting rear ended by car C. Then car D rear ended car C. All of them came to a stop. I was driving car E, and stopped inches from car D's rear bumper. I was so pleased with my driving skills to pull that off!
That feeling didn't last long, because then car F rear-ended me, pushing me into car D.
Nobody was hurt, but the guy who hit me immediately started complaining about his neck.

Now I leave a lot of room in front of me when I go through that section.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Correct!
It's a terrible stretch of highway.
I was involved in a multi-car crash there many years ago.

It went like this:
Car A was merging on from the mall exit and cut across multiple lanes to get to 93N, cutting off car B, who slammed on it's brakes, getting rear ended by car C. Then car D rear ended car C. All of them came to a stop. I was driving car E, and stopped inches from car D's rear bumper. I was so pleased with my driving skills to pull that off!
That feeling didn't last long, because then car F rear-ended me, pushing me into car D.
Nobody was hurt, but the guy who hit me immediately started complaining about his neck.

Now I leave a lot of room in front of me when I go through that section.
Wow. Yeah, that is a pretty dangerous stretch of highway for sure. Too may on and off exists too close together and everyone is going pretty fast as it is a highway. Crazy.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
Wow. Yeah, that is a pretty dangerous stretch of highway for sure. Too may on and off exists too close together and everyone is going pretty fast as it is a highway. Crazy.

Typical Massholes....95 south in Peabody at the 128 split same thing....happens all the time.

RazzaRossa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
This is why I sold my Harley after moving to Florida, too many buttheads behind the wheel. You've covered 2 categories of Florida drivers, I'd say there are a few more, a$$hole, and douchebag come to mind, here's to not coming across them in the near future.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
This is why I sold my Harley after moving to Florida, too many buttheads behind the wheel. You've covered 2 categories of Florida drivers, I'd say there are a few more, a$$hole, and douchebag come to mind, here's to not coming across them in the near future.
Not me…Been riding Harleys since the 70s….I own three and it’s a tough decision between which bike or the Mustang…Florida drivers are just as bad with the Qtips…and yes hopefully we don’t cross paths with any in the future.

Sponsored

Gnade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang 2016
It is funny how in most of the "cut off" videos the dash camera owner prioritizes car signal over brakes. First they push signal, yell and then brake. And then the yell again.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
I installed 4K Front and Rear Dash cams with GPS, with 256GB SD cards in all of my cars. I HARD-Wired them for so the Parking Mode Monitoring will be working 24x7 with battery run down protection. This because of all of these idiots, and insurance companies denying claims because their are no witness or he said she said, "they will not pay". My son called from college last week telling me the 4k videos are clear as day and anytime anyone, Day or Night came near his car while it was parked, the camera recorded them. He is finishing his Computer Science Degree at college.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Some guy ran the red light, thank god I wasn’t in no rush

Whenever I'm first at a light I make damn sure nobody it going to run the red light before I even move. If people behind me get impatient because I sit there for a few seconds, then F-em, it's not their car or life.
Sponsored