S550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Black GT w/performance package
CJPP Axle back with CJPP X-Pipe

For those wondering what it sounds like this is the CJPP axle back paired with their x-pipe. :clap2:

Sponsored

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Ordered the exhaust! I also found a premium bumper to replace my base one! Now I need to order the Ikon diffuser and I will finally have my mustang set up as I've been dreaming since I got the car.

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Awesome :thumbsup: Post up some pics after the install.
I definitely will! It's going to be awhile though as my car is still in storage. I'm ordering the diffuser today. I need to get the trim piece for the premium bumper as well.

I plan to swap my PP wheels for something else too. Lots of exciting stuff!

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Boy I thought I got a good deal at $267!

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Boy I thought I got a good deal at $267!
I ordered mine during the last sale ($267), but I ordered some other things with it and CJ is waiting to send everything to me when the last item is restocked. I called tonite and saw a couple of the items were even more discounted. I asked about the extra discount and it was applied to my total.

All good. I got the axlebacks for the new price.....:thumbsup:

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I went to show my family the video on this thread, so they could hear it, and got to see they were further discounted. What a bummer, I could have a waited, since I'm not installing them until spring.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Spent about 2 hours trying to get the CJPP mufflers on with no success. I followed the video, cut the stock mufflers off just after the big bend. I couldn't wiggle the CJPP on very much, and we all know being on ramps doesn't offer much room. I noticed theres a small bend in the stock pipe that could be kinking it, so I cut some more off. This helped a bit but the angle is all off. Drivers side would barely budge at all. I made sure to file down any edges, and file away corrosion on the stock pipe. I dunno, bad luck I guess. I'll probably take it to a muffler shop and risk having someone other than me work on my car. I've never had issues putting on an axleback before.

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
I had to wrestle mine also. I sprayed some silicon lube on both pieces and it helped just enough...good luck man.

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Took me about 30 minutes to install mine. A BFH, a block of wood and a few whacks and the pipes went right on.

Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Got them on! I used Emery cloth to clean up more of the corrosion and silicone spray lubricant. I also had to cut about an extra inch off the drivers side, there's a little bend that was messing with me. I still had to muscle them on quite a bit. I haven't driven it yet, but it sounds great!

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Made a small clip of a cold start and some light driving. The engine wasn't fully warmed up so I didn't want to get on it. Sorry for the wind (what can you do) and the seat belt chime (passenger didn't put their belt on).

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Is the a clip of these installed with the h-pipe?
Sponsored