CJPP unbranded axle-back?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
So sounds like you’re happy with the Accelatec axle back and factory resonator then?
Sponsored

A7X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Black Silver Stripes
Interesting thread.

I've got the Steeda H-pipe and stock mufflers. Deeper tone at idle maybe 10% louder than full stock. Startup has a nice little bark to it.

Quiet at highway speeds - zero drone, can talk and be heard at normal volume.

Some nice growl around town and stepping on it.

I do want a tad more growl on acceleration and some pops and crackles when the foot comes off the pedal.

just don't know how to get this without swapping axlebacks incessantly

Deleted member 35786

Interesting thread.

I've got the Steeda H-pipe and stock mufflers. Deeper tone at idle maybe 10% louder than full stock. Startup has a nice little bark to it.

Quiet at highway speeds - zero drone, can talk and be heard at normal volume.

Some nice growl around town and stepping on it.

I do want a tad more growl on acceleration and some pops and crackles when the foot comes off the pedal.

just don't know how to get this without swapping axlebacks incessantly
X-pipe maybe?

Reactions: A7X

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
I just ordered the CJPP axle back mufflers and used a 3 inch metal radiator clamp to mark and use as a guide when making the cut of the exhaust pipe.It works!

Deleted member 35786

I just ordered the CJPP axle back mufflers and used a 3 inch metal radiator clamp to mark and use as a guide when making the cut of the exhaust pipe.It works!
You keeping your factory resonator?

Sponsored

Deleted member 35786

They are on sale for $299 at CJPP, same price as the SVE at LMR for 4th of July.

Wittbrij

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2014 Ford Flex Ecoboost, 2013 Focus ST, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
Sorry to revive this threat.

Has anyone tried the quad tip version? I have an 18 mt. I have an H pipe with 12 inch vibrant resonators welded in and super 10s. I am thinking about swapping the mufflers for the CJPP/LMR quad tip. Are the people who are experiencing drone using x or h pipes or is everyone experiencing drone?

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Just bought the NXT Step quad tip version but haven’t installed it yet, gonna have to wait till it gets warmer outside. I have a Steeda H pipe but am expecting to be reinstalling the factory center resonator (which is also an H pipe). Looks like the CJPP version and the Late Model Restoration SVE version are actually the NXT Step exhaust, which is also sold by American Muscle and Summit.

Topblissgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Installed the flowtech axleback (NXT, etc) and an X pipe. Excellent sound. Deep, and not too loud. Very happy with it
Sponsored