Sponsored

chazcron's 2015 Mustang 3D renders and 'shops

Beastie

Threads
Reaction score

THis one is cool.... looks like it could be just that underneath. Thing is, if we're going to use the GT350's wheels and hood etc, I'd love to see you try to incorporate the scoops too.
Sponsored

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)
How about for now I post the un-garishly watermarked image I made for Mustangs Daily?
Wow Chaz, that looks great! I have been following your work. It is really impressive stuff. Thanks for making the wait for the actual reveal much more interesting. Keep up the good work!

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Hate to burst your bubbles Chaz, but the rear end and the greenhouse is completely off.

So says my buddy that's seen the car.

Sponsored

Boss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP Mustang GT
I wish I could find the quote, but I can't.
Someone who said they saw the car about 2 months back said the front was very EVOS like , but what really struck me is that they said that the back end was surprising very porsche-like. I can only guess that they meant 911 with some taper and pronounced hips. The 2010 refresh sort of started down this path (bumper taper), so it makes some sense. Its has to be more round and sculpted, maybe both laterally and vertically. Considering what we've heard about the rear end being the most striking feature, I think we're going to see a more radical departure and much more going on then trick scalloped lenses.
Looking at what other car makers are doing .....getting rid of the bulky "bumper" covers (fascia,rear bumper) and making them more streamlined. I would welcome that. From the front and back my 13 Boss looks like a brick.

Fordman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Taurus
I think you need more curves in the back end ! to boxy and Cadillac like
Other than that amazing job:thumbsup::clap2::hail:

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Hate to burst your bubbles Chaz, but the rear end and the greenhouse is completely off.

So says my buddy that's seen the car.
No harm no foul, I'm not offended. I have no real idea what it really looks like. If you have a friend has seen it have them PM me and fill me in with complete confidentiality, I'd be happy to adjust it. Ditto, mister.peabodyjr.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
No harm no foul, I'm not offended. I have no real idea what it really looks like. If you have a friend has seen it have them PM me and fill me in with complete confidentiality, I'd be happy to adjust it. Ditto, mister.peabodyjr.
I'll ask him.

Sponsored

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
.....have them PM me and fill me in with complete confidentiality......
Which part are you going to keep confidential? What someone told you, or who told it to you?

Let's keep Ford friendly to this forum. I would suggest that part of the reason we have certain people contributing to this forum is because Ford may like us. :love:

I suggest we don't push it with our friends, or try to beat Ford to the big reveal. I for one can wait until Ford is ready.

FordBlueHeart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Torr
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 301A PP1 A10 Magneride
Which part are you going to keep confidential? What someone told you, or who told it to you?

Let's keep Ford friendly to this forum. I would suggest that part of the reason we have certain people contributing to this forum is because Ford may like us. :love:

I suggest we don't push it with our friends, or try to beat Ford to the big reveal. I for one can wait until Ford is ready.
Does Chazcron act like he is going to expose someone or something that might piss off Ford? Didn't think so.

crazyfastfreddy

yea let the man do his thing... u know we wont have anyway of knowing how accurate this thing is until its revealed anyway. so why would Ford be pissed?

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
You made the front page Chaz... Jalopik

http://jalopnik.com/is-this-what-the-2015-ford-mustang-will-look-like-1370863536

Jalopnik loves it... So does Auto Evolution.

It seems Ford is still toying with the headlight assemblies and 3-4 hoods. The rear quarter window needs tweaking Chaz, according to an inside source. Of course, they claim it lacks the finer details but, im sure if you had as much time as J Mays did, you could work those in there. At this point, I'm not sure it's required.

I would try to continue to evolve the S550 past 2017 now... You could give some pretty accurate depiction years in advance OR, even give Ford some real time feedback. You know the S550 will continue to adopt EVOS language as he gets older.

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
If I worked for Ford, I might be pissed if this forum were trying too hard to get employees, sub-contractors, or other insiders to reveal facts about the S550 ahead of Ford's schedule.

Please don't think that I am trying to point at Chazcron. I admire him and all the skill and effort that he has contributed to the forum using spy photos and speculation. Let's leave it that anyone who feels like whispering to Chazcron is one thing, but encouraging employees to do so may be going a step too far.

Let me now be hypocritical and say that when it comes to GM employees and Camaro secrets, feel free to expose them all day long.....but legally.
Sponsored