IMG_1083.jpg
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Beautiful.
is the only difference on the exterior for euro cars the headlights and tail lights?

OP
OP
miketango

miketango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Beautiful.
is the only difference on the exterior for euro cars the headlights and tail lights?
There are a few other differences, ours have less power due to the headers required for moving the steering wheel. The LSD is also different. There are a few other things such as the handling pack spoiler. Also our available factory options are more limited. Oddly we get power Recaros which I don't think are on option for the US (not 100% on this).

Overall, I'm still surprised Ford even made it available for the export market but feel pretty lucky to be able to own one.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are a few other differences, ours have less power due to the headers required for moving the steering wheel. The LSD is also different. There are a few other things such as the handling pack spoiler. Also our available factory options are more limited. Oddly we get power Recaros which I don't think are on option for the US (not 100% on this).

Overall, I'm still surprised Ford even made it available for the export market but feel pretty lucky to be able to own one.
I’m really jealous of the export headlights. The clear corners look so much better

Sponsored

wimbrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT fastback black
And the mirrors are bigger, but luckily no other exteriour differences.
[/QU

hey charlemagne, we , in NZ and most exports, i think, also don't get the Signature sequential tail lights . but you see them on audis and MB here !? until 2018 we didn't even get the tri-bar DRL's, another classic feature of the Mustang. But , to me, this Mach 1 I bought ,has most of the items fixed that i didn't like on my 2016 GT : exhaust ( which I modified with full headers ), suspension ( which I changed to a FSF2 ), transmission, I have the Tremac. enough said. tech. recarro seats are good but the heated ones are occasionally nice to have. also this one feels faster in 1st and 2nd. so , yeah, we are very fortunate to be able to afford and own this great muscle car. cheers , tom

Reactions: 12g

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure about the sequential tail lights. I tried to find some videos of EU models with active turn signals but didn't succeed, maybe you could post some short video of them? :) If we don't get them, I couldn't really see them from the driver's seat anyway, so no real biggie, but I like the clear tail lights at least. I read about 2015-2017 missing the tribar, that was dissapointing, luckily from 2018 they are active as day lights, they look absolutely gorgeous ofc.

I found it can be retroffited along with TUV approval:

https://www.velocity-group.de/en/el...-eu-model-sequential-epm/7-modes-smoked-w/tuv

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oddly we get power Recaros which I don't think are on option for the US (not 100% on this).
Yeah mine have raised a few eyebrows when I mentioned them, I seem to recall showing the switches so someone would believe me … lol

And the mirrors are bigger, but luckily no other exteriour differences.
Non illuminated orange rear side markers :like:

Also 3.55 rear in the manual like every other euro :frown:

WD :like:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Collected yesterday...
So I've always wondered....on RHD Mustangs. Is Ford having Tremec rework the gates, TR3160 in this case, such that 1st is close to your left leg or is it in the same spot as in North American Mustangs? If not, it would be weird having reverse where it is for us as well as the rest of the pattern.

Sponsored

Geofft21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 M2467
So I've always wondered....on RHD Mustangs. Is Ford having Tremec rework the gates, TR3160 in this case, such that 1st is close to your left leg or is it in the same spot as in North American Mustangs? If not, it would be weird having reverse where it is for us as well as the rest of the pattern.
No stays the same, first is still top left with sixth bottom right nearest the driver.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No stays the same, first is still top left with sixth bottom right nearest the driver.
I would like to try driving a rhd car but I’m sure I would embarrass myself. It just seems so awkward shifting with the opposite hand!

Geofft21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1 M2467
I would like to try driving a rhd car but I’m sure I would embarrass myself. It just seems so awkward shifting with the opposite hand!
Stationed in Germany for a few years driving LHD, you do spend a lot of time trying to change gear with the door handle 🤣
Sponsored